rig street open or closed

d10

Reaction score
could anyone tell me if rig street is open from the north off hwy 597 from caroline willbe heading to that area wed.august 1 was there about a mounth ago and it was washed out between the bridges if so is there another access. to rig street? from the caroline area . thks

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was by a week ago and was closed still

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
U have to go down the Caroline dump road south then west to the t intersection south of the bridges

sent from my htc

d10

Reaction score
i'm sorry i'm not familiar with this dump road i;m coming in from fort mac. do i turn in caroline or is it past and turn just a little more detail and i' sure i'll find it thanks tex78!!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
north end of rig street is closed, your best bet is through sundre.

new_nytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm sorry i'm not familiar with this dump road i;m coming in from fort mac. do i turn in caroline or is it past and turn just a little more detail and i' sure i'll find it thanks tex78!!

Keep going through Caroline. The dump road is about 7km west of Caroline. Turn south on the dump road and drive about 6km south until you hit a T intersection and turn right. Rig street will meet up with that road about 15 km later. On the way you will pass a green gas plant, a pump jack in the middle of the road, and a standing dead section of forest. When you hit the stop sign it is Rig Street.

d10

Reaction score
thanks for the directions sounds pretty staight forward will giver ago thanks again!!

Top Bottom