Riding Yellowstone

Grizzly4323

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking at riding Yellowstone Mid March but hearing plenty of negativity about the area. Typically ride Blue River, Vale, Mcbride. The usual deal..
Recently was told that riding Yellowstone is very disappointing and not to take my mountain sled because there is no need for it there.
Anyone have a decent idea what I can expect and is it a waste of a drive??

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking at riding Yellowstone Mid March but hearing plenty of negativity about the area. Typically ride Blue River, Vale, Mcbride. The usual deal..
Recently was told that riding Yellowstone is very disappointing and not to take my mountain sled because there is no need for it there.
Anyone have a decent idea what I can expect and is it a waste of a drive??
Went last year. That is what we thought of it. Rode 140k one day with my scratchers down. Middle of feb.

hardcorex

Reaction score
lots of climbing if you look around! been there a few times never have had enough track

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you like trail riding it is great. If you want pow stay in Canada.!jmo

bryan_117

Reaction score
Last year we spent 10 days in island park Idaho. Rode yellow stone area, the snow was super deep. One guy got stuck in the parking lot of the cabin with the truck and trailer. We found lots if steep and deep when the wives didn't come out. Lots of trails to ride too. Defiantly prefer the mountains up here though

Sent from my iPhone using

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went in 05, really enjoyed it. More trails but there are play areas. Like whitecourt with bigger hills.
Been talking about going back.

Top Bottom