riding tomorrow

Suzukiltz400

Reaction score
Hey everyone im going riding alone tomorrow out at bruderhiem and am worried that if something happens no one will be with me. If anyone wants to come riding tomorrow it would be greatly appreciated

AB RANGER 007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone im going riding alone tomorrow out at bruderhiem and am worried that if something happens no one will be with me. If anyone wants to come riding tomorrow it would be greatly appreciated

:eek: There sould be CELL reception out there,and I do not think you will be alone, but be carefull.

Bruce.

Suzukiltz400

Reaction score
i know there will be tons of people out there but i have a race quad and no where to put a cell phone ....

BigIzzy

Reaction score
If I knew for sure I would have the brute back in biz I would be up for it, just dont have a winch right now, but than again your probably looking to do some quick runs and stuff

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i know there will be tons of people out there but i have a race quad and no where to put a cell phone ....

Cell phone doesn't do much good if your upside down in a creek with your machine on top of you.Now having a friend with you,. to pull it off of you and pull your quad out,and tow you home .....priceless

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Well If your really worried don't go:confused:

Top Bottom