Riding tomorow

hornydevil

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading out tomorow towar Whitcourt, anybody interested in going sleding? I would even go as far as Fox Creek or Swan hill?

powderbasher

Reaction score
If u go to riding areas in this forum [north west] there is somebody heading this way 2morrow. Good luck eh and have fun.:beer:

stuckenough

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm going out to the Whitecourt area with a buddy tomorrow am.
Not sure exactly where, but we'll head up 32 till we find somewhere to put off.
I hunted in that area years ago and remembered a little campground next to a river or creek on the west side of the hi-way a few miles from town, so maybe we'll see what that looks like.

powderbasher

Reaction score
I'm going out to the Whitecourt area with a buddy tomorrow am.
Not sure exactly where, but we'll head up 32 till we find somewhere to put off.
I hunted in that area years ago and remembered a little campground next to a river or creek on the west side of the hi-way a few miles from town, so maybe we'll see what that looks like.
Sounds like the freeman river area,Let us know how it was, rode there last year and it was great, have not been there this year.I believe it got rode hard ,but not sure. Have a good trip, wish i could go:(

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are going agaign to Moose Mountain on Sunday still real good snow as allot of it is in the bush.

hornydevil

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was there and back, found some good untouch snow into some cutline, wast deep and fun. Hopefully it doesnt melt for litle bit so I can go back.

Top Bottom