riding tips

780-kid

Reaction score
so i have stepped it up this year and build alil turbo machine, almost finished!!!
being new to the turbo ride im ust wondering if anyone has a few tips for tuning and riding

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get good at turning out, cause your non-boosted buddies won't be able to help you when you dig it in.....lol

raustincat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i just built my first turbo'd sled as well... this weekend coming up will be its first ride... i hope it all holds together lol

780-kid

Reaction score
LOL thanks for the tips, but im a few steps ahead of you boys...
all that was included in the buils list!!LOL

i hear that its alil different coming out of the throtle, like the power is still there? also that you dont wanna come all the way out of the throtle, just to keep the turbo wound up?

raustincat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL thanks for the tips, but im a few steps ahead of you boys...
all that was included in the buils list!!LOL

i hear that its alil different coming out of the throtle, like the power is still there? also that you dont wanna come all the way out of the throtle, just to keep the turbo wound up?

i'll be riding mine this weekend... i'll let u know if its much different when u get outa the throttle, im sure im goign to get a workout this weekend getting myself unstuck! lol... im sure my eyes will be a tad bigger than what i can handle thinking i can go over the top everytime lol

Top Bottom