Riding this weekend??!!

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whose riding this weekend and where? With the warm weather coming fast, need to get out and put on some hard miles.

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I plan on hitting the snow this weekend. With the heat today, it wont last long. My hubby blew his stator and flywheel last weekend, so he's out for riding, unless we borrow or rent one. Our local dealer said they would borrow him a PROTO sled for $200 for a day, just not sure its worth it. Either way, the kids and I will be making OUR mark all over the ditches along HWY 44 south of Westlock. Feel free to come along.......:d:d

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thought about it, and believe me I would love to hit the snow around Fox Creek, but I can't stray too far from home this weekend. Weather report for the weekend has changed....freezing rain!! :eek:

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
About 6 of us going to hit some trails by Long Lake. Check out some cutlines that usually don't get hit till spring time on cousins lease. Hope the trees keep all their bark.:d:d

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
be riding he alberta beach area....hwy 43 and 16 ditches lac.st.anne stergeon river ect.. no obligations this weekend so I hope to be out all day sat and sun. I think my new track is rubbing on my rad so I'm gonna drive-er till she blows.

Might see some of yous out there.

Top Bottom