Riding Sunday June.1/08

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So were going to ride Sunday and looking forward to the nice weather that were suppose to get. Not sure where were riding yet but it may possibly be long Island lake area. Post if your interested in riding and where you want to go.We are open to other areas as well. Lets try and get a good group together and have a good day of riding.

Confirmed
RKNight111 , snowseeker (2)
Dragonlady not confirmed as of yet

Last edited by a moderator:

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My parents are coming out this weekend from Manitoba otherwise I would be there in a heart beat......

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like were riding Skeleton lake if anyone wants to join us.
Confirmed:

RKnight111
Snowseeker(4)

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snowseeker (4) who's all coming? Ive even ashed slederglen, he'll phone me tonight.

There is my wife and my neighbor and his buddy. My neighbor knows the area like the back of his hand and I told him that you knew teh area also so it should be a great ride.
I talked to sledderglen and he said that he would let us know. I hope he can make it. So do u want to ride up with me and take my trailer?

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Was hoping to go but will have to pass on this one,skeleton lake is a good area,have fun boys!
catmando!

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
need more notice !!!

What time ane where I may try and make it

Hey give me a call on my cell 699-9118 as were not leaving until around 9 am from Fort Sask. I am not sure where were unloading but the guys traveling with me will know. I will ask Rin when he gets to my house.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OKAY where's the pictures from yesterday's quadding adventure??? Want to see them pic's of the renegade stuck.....:p:p

Sweigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope you guys had a good ride. I ended up joining a few friends last minute at Bruderheim for a good days ride. Crazy busy out there as usual, but fun overall. The Renegade is gonna keep me smiling all year long I think..

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope you guys had a good ride. I ended up joining a few friends last minute at Bruderheim for a good days ride. Crazy busy out there as usual, but fun overall. The Renegade is gonna keep me smiling all year long I think..

Good to hear.

mudboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
3rd picture down swallowed a jeep on may long weekend. Tried pulling him out twith 3 quads and could not move him. And his winch was broken

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I See Snowseeker Lost His Bushbar/lite Bar From The Front, Eh?? Ouch

Well it was a strong piece. I put it on to protect the front of my hood over my stock bumper. When the guy that was winching me attached the cable it pulled it off in seconds. It was a good time.

I would like to thank the group that we met from Gibbons for the help in getting me unstuck.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a few pic's to add later. I forgot my camera at home. Will add them later. Oh by the way ron looks like he change color in one of the pic's.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here are some more pictures. Not RKnight changing his color.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom