Riding partners feb 19-21

bingo1010

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me and my boy are coming out thurs to ride fri -sun , wondering if there is anyone else that has a small group that wants to ride together

bingo1010

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no one riding friday or the weekend?? man me and the boy are gonna have fun with the whole mountain to ourselves!!

JDmotorhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe heading to Vale to ride Friday and Saturday, could possibly be looking for someone to ride with. Will shoot you a message if I make it down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bingo1010

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds good, not sure exactly where we are riding at yet either, wanting to ride renshaw but looks like blue has more snow in the forecast,. As long as it didnt get warm up top at mcbride we will prolly go there since they had good snow last weekend and i cant see it being tracked up yet. Leaving around noon tomorrow

JDmotorhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok cool, I am not to to familiar with Mcbride areas but wouldn't mind riding up there at all. Will keep you posted. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm heading up today, buddy bailed on me. Got a few friends to ride with Saturday, need a group for Sunday. Rode Renshaw lots, got all the gear etc. PM me if anyone needs another guy to ride with Sunday thanks

Top Bottom