Riding Hasler on Saturday!!!

BigPhilly

Reaction score
I am heading to Hasler on Saturday first time there riding with a guy who has been there a few times looking for suggestions to find some virgin snow?? Any ideas? Thanks a bunch should be a good day!!!!

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am heading to Hasler on Saturday first time there riding with a guy who has been there a few times looking for suggestions to find some virgin snow?? Any ideas? Thanks a bunch should be a good day!!!!
if he has been there, he should know where the good stuff is. head right back to the bear's den and into sunshine....always lots of fresh back in there. check local avy conditions and ride smart

mavrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was pretty warm here today and tomoorw areond plus 5 not sure how sable the snow pack will be ride safe

Rocky Mountain Rider

Reaction score
Don't know what it was like at higher elevations but I drove north through the pass last night and the rain/snow mix started at Bijioux and by the top it had switched to snow up to Azzuette and rained to the end of the pass.

BigPhilly

Reaction score
Riding conditions were awesome probably around 2.5 to 3 ft of fresh!!! Some of the best riding I have seen I will defiantly be back!!! Going to check out Silver Sand in the am hopefully just as good!!!!

Top Bottom