Riding Close to Hinton?.?

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm doing a little job in Hinton, just seems a shame to drive 3 hrs each way to do about 1hr of work when I could be exploring a bit. Is/are there a place I could rent and stage from? There was a "cabin rental sign" on the south side of the Yellowhead.
Just thinking, 1st day drive/work done by noon then next day work done by 9am, tool around till 3 or 4pm drive back to Edmonton. ...

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brule. Just a few km west of town. Ill send you a spot you can park at and ride from. There is a campground right there too just before the park gates.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
https://www.google.ca/maps/dir/Hint...4a4b47dd5!2m2!1d-117.5718423!2d53.4037088!1m0

Park on the north side of the highway. There is a service road there. Turn off the highway and you will hit a t. Turn left and go up a couple hundred feet. You will see a big wooden map on your left. You can park there and ride the rest of the road into the dunes, or turn right till you come to the end of the road where the dump is. Continue down the trail and it will hook up to the power line. The cabins are just up the road to the west. Not sure of the name.

Last edited:

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see pictures of guys up on folding mountain do some research you should find a map. Or go down the willow creek road a bit you should find a nice cut line with some mud on it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I got er now...about 11km east of Hinton is Cougar creek cabins. (Used to be Willowbrook) Don't think I can stage from there however from what I can see theres a plethora of places to stage from in that neighbohood...
Thanks guys...

Top Bottom