Riding buddy from Calgary to Revy - ideally from the southeast?

JungleJim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a riding buddy to share gas & room costs on trips to Revy in the new year. I've got the truck and enclosed trailer with a spot available. We ride current model sleds, a lot of trees, and I am quite experienced with lots of Revy riding area knowledge. My other riding buddies and I are more into chillin' with a cocktail at the end of the day in the trailer but usually don't do the bar scene as its about riding for us. Send me a PM if interested... I live in Auburn Bay so if you're close by I can even pick you up! I'm pretty addicted to this sport so like to get out lots!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Think he is looking for new group of guys to ride with many times

TryHonesty

Reaction score
Hey dude, I am in auburn bay as well, we are always looking for more people to head out with, is that a Nytro you ride?

swiller

Reaction score
I would be interested in going,never been to mountains before but avid rider for years.have all the gear .my​ local guys around here keep bailing on me .tired of hearing no I can't .i want to ride !!

mane3200

Reaction score
Always looking for new riding buds. I ride a nytro and am familiar with Bolder. I am in Dover area work in ft mac so I am in and outta town

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
I am down a few buddies this year to ride with and am looking to ride in the New Year with someone that will watch my back as that is what I do, been riding since 97, have all gear, took a couple 3 hour courses in avy training (not enough i know) and ride a current sled. I am not much of a chute guy anymore but love trees and meadows and being safe which is #1. i don't drink during the day and am not interested in riding with people that do as I take my time on the hill very seriously, what you do at night doesn't matter to me but I like to be on the hill bright and early and run outta gas by dark. This sounds like I am applying to go on a date or something but I don't want to bulls$!t anyone as I won't just ride with anyone either, pm me if you are interested in going for a ride in the new year.

bud800

Reaction score
Cranston here, fairly new to Calgary don't have any riding buddies yet. I'm off work until the 4th hoping to get at least a couple days riding in

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jim my weekend on rotation starts this week so if you wanted to do any mid week stuff through January let me know. I promise not to beat you up to much! Pops in the disco trailer is fine with me!

JungleJim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Danny! Will try to work something in as my work schedule firms up. Always good to get schooled by better riders, ups my game!

JungleJim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies! I look forward to connecting and getting out in the new year!

Bored6over

Reaction score
Anyone planning a trip at the end of January or beginning part of February? I'm free anytime to ride from January 25 to February 13th. Intermediate rider with ast 1, reliable sled and all the safety gear....

Assaulted

Reaction score
Anyone planning a trip at the end of January or beginning part of February? I'm free anytime to ride from January 25 to February 13th. Intermediate rider with ast 1, reliable sled and all the safety gear....

Looking at riding Jan 2, 30 two guys from Airdie/Calgary. PM me to disuss...

newbornrider

Reaction score
Hey looking at getting out feb 6th 7th or 8th for a Day does anyone want to meet up and ride.
Intermediate rider with all the gear and a safe sled.? Msg me if interested.

Jonmudry

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I live in Mckenzie Towne and I'm looking for some riding partners.
I've been riding for years in the prairies and just bought a sled to get out into the alpine!

I will be going to Revy from Feb.20-23 and would love to join someone or a group. I will have my girlfriend with me on this trip.

I am free to ride most other weekends as well.

Cheers,
jon

ript

Reaction score
is anyone going out this weekend? im willing to ride in golden or revy. text me 403 6152827

Top Bottom