Riders Win, Sleds at halftime show.

Luvinit

Reaction score
Too cool, awesome game and crazy sled jumps during Hedley,s performance. Anyone know who that was on the sled.

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was a fella by the name of Mark Button, goes by the name of Mr. Bigglesworth on here.:d

rgashkei

Reaction score
What was wrong with the band? I thought it was a great half time show, 1000 times better than last year.

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great game, great half time show as well I thought Hedley did amazing and was one of the best half time shows ever during the Grey Cup! Who were you hoping for? Blue Rodeo again??? GREAT WORK RIDERS!!!

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great game, great half time show as well I thought Hedley did amazing and was one of the best half time shows ever during the Grey Cup! Who were you hoping for? Blue Rodeo again??? GREAT WORK RIDERS!!!

Billy Talent. Sheepdogs. Rush. One Bad Son. Neil Young. The Hip. Corb Lund. Pretty much anyone but Hedley. The sled flips and tricks were cool as were the cheerleaders... Hedley can and probably does suck it.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never going to make everyone happy. Like someone said it could have been Bieber or worse yet Gordon Lightfoot.

Top Bottom