ride with Chris Brown……….heehaw!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
A couple of my wife and I coming down a small hill………...

IMG_1859.jpg IMG_1861.jpg

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the last picyure is incredable one of my favorite things about sleding is the twilight views coming down after a long day of shreding

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the last picyure is incredable one of my favorite things about sleding is the twilight views coming down after a long day of shreding

I agree fully!!! That looks like a piece of art not even a pic, its just THAT AMAZING!! Gorgeous pic!

...Looks awesome as a screen saver :beer:

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree fully!!! That looks like a piece of art not even a pic, its just THAT AMAZING!! Gorgeous pic!

...Looks awesome as a screen saver :beer:
Haha, I thought I was looking at something painted by Bob Ross. Such a happy little mountain.

And I also read that Chris was looking for a BEER. I thought that made sense, and it must be where Coors Lights come from.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
And I also read that Chris was looking for a BEER. I thought that made sense, and it must be where Coors Lights come from.

LOL "beer" I read the same thing oops, must be the weekend!

Hahahaha…now that's funny. Not any time wasted drinking beer when we were there………a glass of wine for supper(s) and that was it!

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mr. Snow, tell us more about the riding! What did you think of it? Was it you and the Mrs, or were you part of a group? What was your favourite part of the whole experience?

Thanks! Awesome pics too, keep em coming!

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I do know one great thing about the clinic is that he only has a group of 6 riders so that makes for an awesome ride/learning experience. CANT WAIT

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I do know one great thing about the clinic is that he only has a group of 6 riders so that makes for an awesome ride/learning experience. CANT WAIT
Clinic I was involved with last year was about 10 of us, Chris, guide, and photographer. He will only have 6 at his place in Whistler though. Even with 10 riders in the clinic it never felt like there was a lack of attention to you. Thought I could be way off and he has changed them from last year to have less riders in the group for the clinics. Either way, I can't wait to be riding with Chris in 2 weeks.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Mr. Snow, tell us more about the riding! What did you think of it? Was it you and the Mrs, or were you part of a group? What was your favourite part of the whole experience?

Thanks! Awesome pics too, keep em coming!

I am waiting for more pictures and then I can get the video going. That will be sweet.

It was just myself and my better half. I have always wanted her to get some lessons because she is a good rider. She learned to side hill and that was enough as too much is a little over whelming for her. A little hard in the tight trees in the Koot's to learn those moves and not be intimidated by the trees, creeks, and rocks. That was my favorite part; seeing her learn that manoeuvre and controlling the sled with no real consequences. Now to practise!

We were in awe of the vastness and by no means can one doo justice with all the drops, convexities, creeks, etc. that all of sudden pop up and shrink your talent level.

When we were on the Pemberton Icecap, we were in places that had no tracks, some places a few tracks, and others where the trail just passed through. On the last day (we were on our own), we went to Brohm out of Squamish and the whole ridge was like the foreground of this picture (the picture isn't of Brohm but that is what the snow looked like). It looked like a SnowCat had packed the whole thing. The last picture is a little climb to a ridge for the view of the Icecap and as you can see there was lots of riding area there with little to no tracks.

IMG_1897.jpg IMG_1898.jpg

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Clinic I was involved with last year was about 10 of us, Chris, guide, and photographer. He will only have 6 at his place in Whistler though. Even with 10 riders in the clinic it never felt like there was a lack of attention to you. Thought I could be way off and he has changed them from last year to have less riders in the group for the clinics. Either way, I can't wait to be riding with Chris in 2 weeks.

SWEEEET, keep me/us posted pls and thx mang :)

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry didn't catch up with ya Doug !! Was in Bralorne all weekend .. but you didn't need me to show you around anyway .. Chris took you to all secret stashes of pow ;)

Maybe next time you are here you can show ME around ;)

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Sorry didn't catch up with ya Doug !! Was in Bralorne all weekend .. but you didn't need me to show you around anyway .. Chris took you to all secret stashes of pow ;)

Maybe next time you are here you can show ME around ;)

I don't know about that bud! He did show us the pow but I don't think they were secret cause there were tracks all around them. Maybe the tracks were just going somewhere else.

Top Bottom