ride with Chris Brown……….heehaw!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
My wife and I just spent two days in Whistler and one in Squamish……….ride with Chris Brown!

If you get the opportunity to go to the west coast and experience the fantastic riding……………Doo it!

I will post a series of pictures to show the beauty and great hospitality of Chris and Liz………..fresh oysters for supper!

What can a guy doo to top that one?????

IMG_1908.jpg IMG_1872.jpg
IMG_1914.jpg

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In Golden? I was on that one but changed to Feb as the closing date on my new house is March 1. Can't wait to ride with Chris again.

yes sir March 1-2 in Golden, pretty stoked as is my son! Your second time wow it must be a great time for sure haha

Congrats on the new house as well :)

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You will have a blast, and learn lots. Chris is a great teacher and Aaron is an awesome guide and teacher as well. I had an awesome time last year, even though the snow wasn't the best. I'll have to make it out to Whistler to ride with him some time.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My wife and I just spent two days in Whistler and one in Squamish……….ride with Chris Brown!

If you get the opportunity to go to the west coast and experience the fantastic riding……………Doo it!

I will post a series of pictures to show the beauty and great hospitality of Chris and Liz………..fresh oysters for supper!

What can a guy doo to top that one?????

View attachment 147292 View attachment 147293
View attachment 147294
Bearded clam for breakfast?

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You will have a blast, and learn lots. Chris is a great teacher and Aaron is an awesome guide and teacher as well. I had an awesome time last year, even though the snow wasn't the best. I'll have to make it out to Whistler to ride with him some time.

Fortunately for me my uncle lived in Squamish for many years, but since has moved back to the Island :( Either way, I need to get out that way VERY soon again. Its been WAYYYY TOOOO long!

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome! Looks like you had a great time Doug! Definitely interested to hear more....

I can't wait till I go at the end of February......:d

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chris Brown and Aaron Barnsconi(spelling?). Did my AST1 course with Aaron, sick rider and all around good sh*t. That would be something to get in on, where are they riding in Golden?

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chris Brown and Aaron Barnsconi(spelling?). Did my AST1 course with Aaron, sick rider and all around good sh*t. That would be something to get in on, where are they riding in Golden?
Where ever Aaron wants to take us. Last year Golden was really hurting for snow during the time of the course, but Aaron found some for us.

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where ever Aaron wants to take us. Last year Golden was really hurting for snow during the time of the course, but Aaron found some for us.

Wish I knew if the Dr.`s would give me the go ahead by then, I`d be all over that. Dam Alberta health care.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
awesome. cant wait to try it someday

It is absolutely intimidating Sean! The area is soooo big and there is soooo much untouched it was just….."where doo we start, sort of thing!"

It was quite cold on the trail in, but there were inversions on all 3 days and up above the clouds it was "bluebird". We couldn't doo justice but we sure had a good time…….

IMG_1833.jpg

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Must have bumped my head today while snorkeling. Thinking about sledding coming up when I am in Kauai now.:ignore:

Top Bottom