Ride Today?

clint/KTM/16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well just as we were leaving a guy showed up with 2011 KTM 150sx and holy crap that thing went. good rider too! sick bike...for a 2 stroke! lol

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes! i have been all over youtube for the last 3 months! I am actually looking into getting one in the next couple years!! looks like a sick bike!!!

some guy was riding one at riverside and it was sick. I love the compactniss. maybey ill sell my sled and bike and get one too.

clint/KTM/16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
some guy was riding one at riverside and it was sick. I love the compactniss. maybey ill sell my sled and bike and get one too.

really? i would haveloved to see that! and yeah it seems like the perfect bike lol yeah that'd be sick only thing is then winter comes and your S.O.L haha

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
really? i would haveloved to see that! and yeah it seems like the perfect bike lol yeah that'd be sick only thing is then winter comes and your S.O.L haha

yea i guess. maybey ill stick with my super sweet bike for now :)
its got some mods like....

Bondi Racing Motor (Port n" polished)
Custom seat
Factory connection revalved suspension
Ktm Orange triple clamps
Carbon fibre parts
Excel rims
Michelen starcross tires)
Sunline footpegs
Renthal Fat Bars
Twin Air air filter
New All balls fork seals
Renthal sprockets
D.I.D. X-Ring self cleaning chain
Pro Grip grips
Sunline thumb trigger hot start
Ktm black factory racing graphics
Rebuilt motor
Cv4 coolant hoses and temp gauges
Ktm orange hydraulic clutch reservoir cover

all for somone that weighs 120 lbs :d

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's the situation for riding out there? I want to try that track out, but I'd be driving from Edmonton. How much to ride? Is there someone there to collect money?, or is it like Slave lake, where you buy a day pass from either the Honda or Yamaha dealership in town. I've been at Lloyd 3 times before, twice when the race got cancelled, and once watching due to an injury. I would love to try it.

clint/KTM/16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's the situation for riding out there? I want to try that track out, but I'd be driving from Edmonton. How much to ride? Is there someone there to collect money?, or is it like Slave lake, where you buy a day pass from either the Honda or Yamaha dealership in town. I've been at Lloyd 3 times before, twice when the race got cancelled, and once watching due to an injury. I would love to try it.

its $20 a day. usally no one there to collect the money. and you have to go with someone with a membership because the member have keys to open the gate. not sure if u can buy a day pass at a dealer because you still need a way to get in, kind of dumb actually haha. it is a good track and i would love to see you out there. shoot me a pm when you are thinking of going! :beer::beer:

Top Bottom