Ride Sunday Vinca Bridge

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Stuck Pic

I had to add this one too. Ya, Its the tires fault!! The rest are in the photo gallery under Catmando..

Attachments

• IMG_0960 (Small).jpg
    IMG_0960 (Small).jpg
    77 KB · Views: 222
Last edited:

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Off to ride with Ron today(quad) I think we are going to Bruder. so will let you all know what that is like when I get back tonite.:D :)

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well I managed to catch up with Ron and Barry at Bruderhiem,I was with my daughter and we had a great time playing in the mud and having Ron show us around as it was my first time to the area.

Attachments

• Resized_Bruderhiem First Ride 007.jpg
    Resized_Bruderhiem First Ride 007.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 260

06dvx

Reaction score
We were out in bruderheim as well today!! My buddy sank his Raptor660 in the river which i believe a few of you got pictures of the aftermath!! Well after it was towed out to the road on the west side of the river , we went over to get him and the sunktor. We did manage to get it running before he left for dinner with the family. Once i get a chance to edit the helmet cam video i'll post the link for you guys to see!! If you guys want to see other helmet cam videos from bruderheim search "Bruderheim" on youtube.

Last edited:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Great to hear he got it going,I didnt think he was going to the way he sunk it,Was enough to convince us to turn around.
catmando!

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Vinca

Was a great day in the dirt hills. Thanks to Ron for lending me a quad so I could ride. Nice to see Lyle and his daughter out, what a great father daughter day I would think. This place is massive, it just goes and goes. The Yamaha drowning at the creek crossing slowed our day a bit as we wanted to cross at that spot but creek to high and running to fast, next time maybe. Those quads are harder tro drive than my sled so will have get some practise in to get better. Had a blast and can't wait to do it again.:) :)
PS
Don't forget your boots like I did, you get a bit of wet feet.:eek: :( :rant:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Admin

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Sunday Apr 22 ride

We rode out at the Vinca bridge area today, Sunday April 22. MUD, MUD, lots of MUD. Got the Renegade stuck 2 times once in the muskeg in the large peat feild, it was pretty deep in a few area's. Then I fell into a large peat pit and buried it quite bad, needed a winch out. Lots of people and alot of ATV's that required some work, there was some guys with a broken clutch in there Cat, us with the broken Clutch in the Yamaha, there was some guys with a front wheel broken off. Remember when you go here please do not leave any garbage behind. Catmando has some great pics in the photo gallery. It was a little to muddy and I should of just pushed the throddle a little more. OOPS!!
RON

Attachments

• normal_IMG_0885 (Small).jpg
    normal_IMG_0885 (Small).jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 214
Last edited:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Was a blast today,will post more pics in a bit.Kids had a great time,The young ones had fun too! LOL! Got me some clutchwork to do on a yamaha!Thanks for your help Ron,may have to try again next weekend! Yup there was some deep stuff out there,I think it's unthawing!
catmando!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hope your son is not upset with me :nono: He was giving me crap for bringing you into this area.. :p

RON

Upset with you?He told his mom that it was dads fault we ended up in the mud and he didnt think we were going to make it home LOL! I think you made a new buddy today,he thought you were pretty cool!
catmando!
He is pumped waiting for that new ride!Should have er tomorro!

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
Muddin'

It sounds like you all had fun.Great pics Catmando. Ron, you still washing the Quad?
steve:specool:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Wow, Did You Bury That Ona!!!

i had to add this one too. Ya, its the tires fault!! the rest are in the photo gallery under catmando..
so like everyone else, blame the tires:d , ha, ha........... You buried that ole - where's the gravestone?? :egk: lol looks like y'all had a great time, gonna have to get me a quad..... But sleddin' season aint over yet!!!;)

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
The quads ready to get muddy again. I just about covered the garden with some nice rich soil, I need a little more :rollinglaugh:

Who's riding this weekend and Where??

RON

That was an awesome stuck Ron, I must say thats impressive! You deserve a trophy for that one.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well Ron
My buddy got his Hopped up Ranger back and my dad is comming in to go riding and I thing there are already a few more guys from cycle works.There will be a crew of us at Bruderhiem this weeekend!See if I cant talk tayco into bringing out his Rhino as well!We are planning for Sunday!You comming?!
catmando!
Might bring the wife and kids,make a fire and eat some hotdogs.Could make it the Bruderheim for a pop, s&m family event.That way those without toys could join in!
catmando!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Well Ron
My buddy got his Hopped up Ranger back and my dad is comming in to go riding and I thing there are already a few more guys from cycle works.There will be a crew of us at Bruderhiem this weeekend!See if I cant talk tayco into bringing out his Rhino as well!We are planning for Sunday!You comming?!
catmando!
Might bring the wife and kids,make a fire and eat some hotdogs.Could make it the Bruderheim for a pop, s&m family event.That way those without toys could join in!
catmando!

I'd be down with that, weather looks good for Sunday, no plans till suppertime that day, I'd come out. No toys although, I wonder how far I could make it in my explorer.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Depends if you were just comming out for a pop or going 4x4 ing!Well tylerg,get the ball rolling bud,would like to meet you and hey I take you for a rip!
catmando!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Depends if you were just comming out for a pop or going 4x4 ing!Well tylerg,get the ball rolling bud,would like to meet you and hey I take you for a rip!
catmando!

I'll come out for sure, just give me a time, and well, a map...... I pick up my Tent Trailer Friday, thats the toy for this summer, sled in the fall, and well, a quad someday. I'll even throw my helmet in the truck just to remain legal.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Whats the deal for Sunday Catmando? I will definitely take a drive out that way. If someone can provide me a map, and a time, I will come out and get dirty with y'all

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sorry,been busy with company.Were going out Sunday,will be a family affair.Got my little guys 50 and taking my daughter.You are more than welcome to come and hang out as I'm sure there will be a bunch just sitting around the staging area.I believe there are directions posted on here somewhere,If not its easy to find.Let me know!
catmando!

Top Bottom