Ride on Saturday

summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well three of us are planning on heading out for a ride on Saturday, not sure where yet somewhere within a couple of hours of Edmonton. Anyone have any tips on snow conditions where it hasn't been blown flat over the last couple of days?

powderpusher

Reaction score
i was out for a ride this morning ,the snow is still great over here in whitecourt,the trails are still good riding not chewed up and rough and still lots of powder to play in on the cutlines ,snow is two -three feet deep off of the trails

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was out for a ride this morning ,the snow is still great over here in whitecourt,the trails are still good riding not chewed up and rough and still lots of powder to play in on the cutlines ,snow is two -three feet deep off of the trails

Not chewed up and rough because Alex and Leroy have been out grooming this week. Pretty much all the 'core' trails (Trails excluding Virginia hills, Swan hills and Silver Summit) have been groomed this week

Labradorian

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well three of us are planning on heading out for a ride on Saturday, not sure where yet somewhere within a couple of hours of Edmonton. Anyone have any tips on snow conditions where it hasn't been blown flat over the last couple of days?

Can-doo and I will be heading to Long lake tommorrow as stated in another thread...................if you want to join us........

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
whitecourt or fox creek are good 3, 4 feet of snow... i was out on wed. north of fox creek... the snow was really good

Top Bottom