ridding buddy nov 23 to 25

eClKaNdY

Reaction score
hi i'm looking for someone to go ride this week end.. my buddy sled not ready... so i have a spot on my sled deck available(airdrie area) or group to tag along with this weeke end. leavin thursday night coming back sunday not too late(might do a morning ride if condition are nice) was thinking heading silent pass and/or forester creek but open to any suggestion
thanks
pierre

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hi i'm looking for someone to go ride this week end.. my buddy sled not ready... so i have a spot on my sled deck available(airdrie area) or group to tag along with this weeke end. leavin thursday night coming back sunday not too late(might do a morning ride if condition are nice) was thinking heading silent pass and/or forester creek but open to any suggestion
thanks
pierre

I may have a couple guys goin this weekend. I wanted to hit silent as well. Pm me if ya like

framtam

Reaction score
thanks
pierre

Me and a couple guys are thinking Forster or Toby Creek area this weekend. Ride Sat, and if it's good, Sun too.

PM me if you're interested.

SAGELEEL

Reaction score
I will be up there this weekend but I have never ridden that area. Any important tips or pointers would be very appreciated.

Jordan1924

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
where is the best place around golden for a beginner any one have any advice?

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be up there this weekend but I have never ridden that area. Any important tips or pointers would be very appreciated.

where is the best place around golden for a beginner any one have any advice?

that would be quartz... its 40 km west of golden on the left side has signage.

15km trail up to the cabin and play area's are up from there. very easy to navigate and simple place to go for an early ride and pretty safe area for the most part

my back is in ruff shape but i am a maybe for friday at quartz

eClKaNdY

Reaction score
i"m planning riding friday in forerter creek wich is pretty easy might have a few creek crossing other than that should be not not too bad then i would like to hit silent pass in saturday and forecast seems to be sunny so would be perfect then if snow is good i might go back to forester creek sunday for half day... i know those area not too bad so if anyone interested pm me or if you see me in parking lot i will be there with a red dodge with sled deck and a 2013 xm black..if can't find anyone i"m sure i will find some buddy in parking lot:)

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i"m planning riding friday in forerter creek wich is pretty easy might have a few creek crossing other than that should be not not too bad then i would like to hit silent pass in saturday and forecast seems to be sunny so would be perfect then if snow is good i might go back to forester creek sunday for half day... i know those area not too bad so if anyone interested pm me or if you see me in parking lot i will be there with a red dodge with sled deck and a 2013 xm black..if can't find anyone i"m sure i will find some buddy in parking lot:)

I will be at silent on Sunday if your plans change at all

blubbles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I may be in the same boat as you! Friends seem to be dropping like flies for this weekend. I was planning on leaving Friday night, and doing Quartz Sat, and coming home Sunday evening. Maybe we can meet up and do a ride.

There's still the possibility that I will have a buddy or two with me, but there's no way that I am sitting at home all weekend. Still have an extra spot in the trailer as well. Send me a PM if your interested.

Last edited:
Top Bottom