Need buddies for a Nov 11-13 trip to Revy

sledhead5000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.pdotsledding.com
I've been itching to get out sledding and my buddies just decided to go hunting instead. Sleds all ready, and there's too much snow in some of those photos to wait. Anyone up for riding Frisbee this weekend?

I'll be heading out there from Calgary on Thursday or Friday night, returning Sunday, if you've got a trailer and want to join, I can tow it.

Send me a PM.

Plan B is to show up in the frisbee parking lot and find some guys to ride with then.

CanDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be going the 19-20th weekend if your able to wait, PM me if your interested

T

guido88gt

Reaction score
Me and 10 or so buddies r leaving Calgary on thrusday as well. Ur welcome to tag along. Frisby is where we r going as well.

sledhead5000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.pdotsledding.com
Sounds good. One of the 'going hunting' buddies saw the revy photos and has decided to come sledding instead. We've got an open spot on the trailer if anyone's interested in coming with us for the weekend.

Guido88gt PM me your cell # and maybe we'll meet up in Revy!

burnt toast

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A group of about 5 of use are making the trek tomarrow night. looking to ride frisby as well. this will be our first trip to Revy not even sure where Frisby is, well have an idea just winging it.

jumpingjack

Reaction score
A group of about 5 of use are making the trek tomarrow night. looking to ride frisby as well. this will be our first trip to Revy not even sure where Frisby is, well have an idea just winging it.
If you have never risen Frisbie I would wise to find someone who knows the area to ride with. You can get yourself in lots of trouble there. The weather is socked in all weekend here making it very hard to see. Over 4 ft of fresh with very little base making hard to get around.

steel town

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you have never risen Frisbie I would wise to find someone who knows the area to ride with. You can get yourself in lots of trouble there. The weather is socked in all weekend here making it very hard to see. Over 4 ft of fresh with very little base making hard to get around.

Warning, following this guy through the trees is next level insanity, bring your best shovel.;)

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I might be coming that way around that time!...we'll keep in touch.

sledhead5000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.pdotsledding.com
Looks like I'm in the same boat again this week, buddies all found rocks last week in Golden or have other plans for this weekend.... I need guys to ride with in Revy Nov 25-27. Coming out of Calgary... PM me!

Top Bottom