Rhino vs RZR

clifford the big red dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well I have rode both and think that either or are just fine. The rhino I rode was a 660cc and I found it a lot under powered and it was not fuel injected but it did have a full lock up and when it got stuck you better have some buddies, the rzr has more power 800cc's and is way fun to drive it doesn't have a full lock up but I found that you will spend way more time in high range(wheel speed), so when you get stuck you better have some buddies. I bought a rzr and look forward to riding it every day. But it doesn't matter what you have just do it!

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ride with two 700 rhinos al the time. We all have them set up for mud about the same and there is no question the RZR goes where the rhino `s can`t. We spent a few days in alder flats and the RZR suprised even the most competitive quads.Same trails ,holes the rhino`s were stuck 10 to 15 times, the RZR once, Set up right the RZR is one of the best in mud period.... imo....

DCRZR

Reaction score
only problem i have seen with the rzrs is ground clearance.Robb rally back in the spring they were cooking belts because of the ruts.Got about 1500k on a rhino and not 1 issue,cept for a flat tire:d:

Thats what my two inch lift is for. :)

Senshi

Reaction score
Sold both our quads and bought a RZR. Didn't consider a Rhino since we have no dealer here. RZR is sportier and faster, but the Rhino has it all over the RZR in utility. Everyone I know that has a Rhino loves it, just as all I talk to feel the same about the RZR.

BIG HEAD

Reaction score
Love my Rhino. 1200 km no problems at all. My buddy has a RZR and he lost a front diff and dusted the eng. twice. He bought a new one and the front diff went on it too. RZR a little sportier and faster but I have out climbed him. Both good machines just personal choice.

drford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
after riding both they are both nice machines but realize each one is designed differently one is performance machine and the other is more work related but can be made performance with some mods it depends on what you want out of you're machine i bought thr rzr and love it to pieces and my budy has a rhino and is the same about it but he likes riding my rzr too but he would be divorced if he bought one LOL we know who wears the pants

Brute Force Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love that I can still fit down any Quad trails without having to run down trees.

Attachments

• November 24, 2008 012.jpg
    November 24, 2008 012.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 37
  • January 24, 2009 023.jpg
    January 24, 2009 023.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 39
Top Bottom