Rhino vs ... opinions

green-horn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:d Everyone's ride is cool for their specific needs:cool:. Every SXS has pros and cons:(, hence the aftermarket Gods and fabricaters:d.....I just wish SXSing was cheaper:rant:...oh-well whatever you choose have fun, be safe, and respectful.:specool::twocents::beerchug:

quint1510

Reaction score
:d Everyone's ride is cool for their specific needs:cool:. Every SXS has pros and cons:(, hence the aftermarket Gods and fabricaters:d.....I just wish SXSing was cheaper:rant:...oh-well whatever you choose have fun, be safe, and respectful.:specool::twocents::beerchug:

Well Said! I have had two Rhinos, like the machines, run well, do what I need them to do. I like the rzr as well but to compare the two is like comparing a apple to a bananna. Face it the RZR is a sport machine, the rhino well you can buy them as a sport model they are only dressed up and the motor is the same no matter which one you get. The fun in all of it is making it "YOUR" machine and diffrent from othe guys. One thing to remember is a side x side wil put a smile on your face, and a dent in your wallet" but don't let that scare you as you pick one you like and make it your machine
:ThumbsupMsn:

Fallen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
who said you can't carry much in the back of rzr?

Attachments

• hunting_005.jpg
    hunting_005.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 127

Rogue Rhino

Reaction score
Well Said! I have had two Rhinos, like the machines, run well, do what I need them to do. I like the rzr as well but to compare the two is like comparing a apple to a bananna. Face it the RZR is a sport machine, the rhino well you can buy them as a sport model they are only dressed up and the motor is the same no matter which one you get. The fun in all of it is making it "YOUR" machine and diffrent from othe guys. One thing to remember is a side x side wil put a smile on your face, and a dent in your wallet" but don't let that scare you as you pick one you like and make it your machine
:ThumbsupMsn:

---------------------------- If you buy a Rhino you WILL get Rhino's disease, there IS NO CURE, however the symtems can be helped by buying thing for your Rhino ////////// Bill :)

EAGLEeye

Reaction score
I think you will have to be the one that feels the comfort when I was shopping I found myself settled right into an 800 polaris and that is where I felt the bet I just felt it and it still feels great

silver fox

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've had 2 Rhino's, a 660 then a 700..they were both reliable, had to do all the whhel bearings at 3000k on the 700..but when you look at what they go thru..it's to be expected. Now I have a 2010 Rzr S and find it's quieter, rides better at speed, and jsut doesn't seem to have work as hard (makes sense with the twin)..have already had to replace some suspension bushings..the Rhino is easier to get in and out of and I stayed alot drier..like buddy said, they're 2 totally diffferent units..and with our riding, the only place you can tend to go any faster is down a road! Sure would like to try the new 900 RZr though....:rolleyes:

Altapeet

Reaction score
Well I went down and plunked a down payment on a RZR today,I was really torn on which way to go and was kinda set on the Rhino as a middle of the road machine that would do the job and be reliable yadda yadda yadda ,but I couldn't swallow the big price difference . It was going to be about 1500 more for the Rhino.
I went with the Camo RZR though so it will be fine for hunting too lol:d:d

Fallen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I went down and plunked a down payment on a RZR today,I was really torn on which way to go and was kinda set on the Rhino as a middle of the road machine that would do the job and be reliable yadda yadda yadda ,but I couldn't swallow the big price difference . It was going to be about 1500 more for the Rhino.
I went with the Camo RZR though so it will be fine for hunting too lol:d:d

You'll love the RZR. I posted a picture of a guy with 3 deer on the box of his RZR earlier on this thread. I took the the mesh doors off for hunting they get in the way if you need to jump out real quick.

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any one have any input on a Ranger crew? Not a polaris fan since my '96 Scrambler but the rhino is running short of storage as the family grows. I know it is a bus but dont want it sitting in the shop torn down instead of out on the trails.

Top Bottom