Rhino Fuel Consumption???

Safari Guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.wildkakwasafari.com
Hey guys,,,, I do not own a Rhino,, but need to know how much it would cost to run a Rhino with 2 people in it for 50 to 60 kms in one day, some mud mostly good ground,,,, I am doing up a quote for a group that are renting one from someone else and I am fueling it. Just need a close amount. Thanks.

scoobienorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,,,, I do not own a Rhino,, but need to know how much it would cost to run a Rhino with 2 people in it for 50 to 60 kms in one day, some mud mostly good ground,,,, I am doing up a quote for a group that are renting one from someone else and I am fueling it. Just need a close amount. Thanks.

i run close to 100km per tank, maybe just under, i ride wide open the whole time, everyone i ride with gets better milage than me. 20-25 L of fuel for that

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i run close to 100km per tank, maybe just under, i ride wide open the whole time, everyone i ride with gets better milage than me. 20-25 L of fuel for that

That's about what I would get with my Rhino too. I had 27" tires as well.

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Mine eats a lot more than my 500 Arctic Cat thats for sure. I don't drive hard by any means and I still will put at least a 15l jerry can in per day.

Safari Guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.wildkakwasafari.com
So a 20L jug is $20 to $25. depending what day and where,,,,,,, $35. to $40. will give me a bit of a proffit,,,,,,,,, Im charging $25 per 500cc honda for the same kms on the same trip,,,,,, I don't know if my guide and I will make it out of this tour alive,,,,,, 16 women on a Stagette ATV Tour,,,,,,,,, I am practasing to dance on the back rack of my quad,, hahaha!!! I should get lots of tips,,,,,,,, to get down off the quad!!!

Safari Guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.wildkakwasafari.com
Yes,,, I have had a few asking to help already,,,,,, I had to go rescue a quad two years ago in southfork,,,,,,, 20 or so women in that group, on thier own,,,,, they kind of get aggresive when they get in a group like that,,, I felt like meat,,, hahaha!!!

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine eats a lot more than my 500 Arctic Cat thats for sure. I don't drive hard by any means and I still will put at least a 15l jerry can in per day.
X2 on my estimates as well.Probably about $20 worth of fuel for 50-60K

Top Bottom