Rhino brand axle problems

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just put rhino brand hd axles in my Brute force 650, and after about 20kms the spline stripped off the left hand side axle in side of the diff. The thing is that the axles are for a 750, and now superatv where i bought them wont warrenty them. They say that 750 axles wont in a 650. I checked online at OEM part #'s and they are the same # from 750 to 650. Any buddy else put 750 axles in 650 and have the same problem?

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
huh i was thinking of buying some of these.... and yes i would say the 650 irs brute is exacty the same chassis...

also had a guy riding with us that had a mud pro 700 and the outer c/v came apart [ he was not even in the hole he was winchin and just holding from moving ] ...

so now i'm on the fence about them...

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wasnt digging in the mud eather just came out of the ditch onto the lease road and gave it some gas and bang! Is it possilbe to not put the left hand cv in far enough? It looks like it stripped really close to the end of the shaft? Superatv just called me back and told me that they would refund me the one axle and give me a really good deal on the 650 axles. But they would have to look at the stripped one and see what they can do.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am thinking that if it popped out and wasn't held in with the snap ring,.. that at full drop you spun the end.

Top Bottom