rhino 650 remote mic

AGGRESIVEZEBRA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looking for a remote mic for my rhino like the ones on the BCA radios. would love to have my rhino in my bag and still be able to use the mic and hear what is being said. Garmin makes one that goes in your ear but i do not want that at all.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a couple Motorolla mics that I used to use with my Rhinos but got rid of them because I now have Rhinos on the sleds and a small Bofeung on my shoulder strap of my avy vest. I simple sewed a neoprene bottle jacket to the pack and keep it in there. It is hardly any larger than the microphone and I now have 2 radios available all the time. The radio on my vest is easy to hear when riding and I can still see the Rhino while riding.

09summitxp

Reaction score
looking for a remote mic for my rhino like the ones on the BCA radios. would love to have my rhino in my bag and still be able to use the mic and hear what is being said. Garmin makes one that goes in your ear but i do not want that at all.

The Motorola mic works just fine, you just have to turn it on in your settings on your radio.
I keep mine in my bag and the mic on my shoulder, can hear it over the engine and operate it with gloves no problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M1ryguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody know where you can purchase the mics for the rino 650? Looked online but didn't really find anything

Popik

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i just ordered 2 off Amazon.ca seemed to have the best price

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cabelas. They'll order them in for you.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Popik

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cabelas south Edmonton had them in stock the other day for $55 or if you arent in a rush and have an address amazon will deliver for $36.

Top Bottom