Revy Ski Hill, Is the expansion going to be ready in Dec?

Mayfly

Reaction score
Just wondering if anybody knows if the ski hill will be finished this years expansion, want to bring family for Christmas and New Years. Wife doesn't ride, but likes to ski. Is there enough snow at that elevation, no rpoblems with rain or warmer weather?
Powder Puff, she is the person that'll know.
I know they are suppose to open on the 22nd of Dec, and if the snow flies as it did last year, should be good.
Mayfly

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
I read an article in a finning magazine. It said that 1 lift should be open this season. With more lifts to come.
Were are allof the sledders going to stay????
Steve

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
I`ve heard that by next winter there is supposed to be a 300 room shortage with all the guys and gals comming to town to work on the ski hill, the dam dam and the expected skiiers. You guys are gonna have to hook up those red neck trailers you showed in a thread a while ago and bring them along with you.
You can see fresh snow up top from town today.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Powder Puff, maybe the sled club could set something up with the ski hill to hold a hill climb the weekend after the hill closes to skiiers. Kinda like Jackson Hole!:D

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
The hill is supposed to be open for the xmas holidays.
.....runs are supposed to be the most vertical drop feet in North America.
Perfect for a hill climb event. :cool:

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My 2cents. I have a bad feeling the ski hill spells the beggining of the end of sledding as we know it in revy. Big changes are comming and not for the better for snowmobiles

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
There is definatly going to be some growing pains for sledders. The skiers' are going to be taking over. Accomidations are going to be at a premium. I still think we spend more money in our sport.
I have skiied for 18 years. I like sledding better. Sledding I can find more powder than I ever did skiing. I probably won't be able to go for a while. I hope to hit Sicamous this year.:twocents:
Steve

hotlips0000

Reaction score
I woundnt worrie to much about not having the room for u sledders u have to remember skiers stay at there resorts where as sledders at least come and enjoy the town im thinking us reves have a lot of rooms available for u guys and u have to remember as of dec 22 the resorts workers wont be back until after ski season so there will be plent of room

Top Bottom