REVY! PIX june 15 carnage

gusto

Reaction score
Looks like you guys know how to have fun..Good job thanks for the picks....:beer::beer:

GRD

Reaction score
I'm jealous of the riding at higher elevations, but the gettin there part looks and sounds pretty spendy. Good job guys & thanks for posting the pics.

I totally agree with you Koby!:beer:

Great pictures, looks like it was fun!

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm jealous of the riding at higher elevations, but the gettin there part looks and sounds pretty spendy. Good job guys & thanks for posting the pics.

getting in there is a bit tricky, buts its kinda like pow riding if you are steady on the throtle ya wont get stuck.
the pix are from the worst of it, mostly mud and a few small scrathches on the skis, otherwise all good, I would say less than 1 mile on the mud..
after we reached the snow, we didnt hit any rocks or debris.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
JBZ... New company wheels?

fresh trade! I always drive a different rig, but we dont carry many trucks so thats why I own the F-150 as well, I cant be truckless!lol

right now trucks are cheap,
so I got a few,silverado, f-150, f-350, duramax2500.
and the wife is driving mine while we paint her bumper, she hit a whole and riped the thing off.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice pics Jbze, Is your video performance available soon?

vid should be out late summer...
hope its good, kinda got some chitty weather and conditions, but I tried to make the best of it, I just wish the camera was with me a few other days when we hit some of the GOODs..
thx

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:)Now those are some great shots! It's always nice to see pics of someone else abusing their sleds and sharing it with all the rest of us to enjoy. I think you guys should put a set of Mud Lites on those sleds next year. :confused::d

Top Bottom