REVY! PIX june 15 carnage

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So we went for a day trip to Boulder, ahhh what a day.
drove up to about the cabin, we staged like 2km from the cabin, some mud and creeks but all good until a bud gets stuck and I get ROOSTED whith mud while sled n. damn...
first little play session our buddy comes down hill to notice a big whole so he jumps!!

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
until a 2008 Ski Doo XP conks out... the can got bummped into the compartmant and melted the electrical, and fried the computer
SO

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nice pics,the chopper forgot the sled LOL!
catmando!

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SO we head back to the cabin to wait for the HELI because the sled was 10km in deep and no luck on the tow job...
so there is this creek I decide I can make it 100 feet or down the creek,, well not breally... I think the track kept hitting bottom and the front was diving in a bit, so just before land I SANK.... so it took about a hour to dig it out and the shiznitt goes in trying to get me out... ohhh the chit show begins..
It took about another hour and 200 pulls and remove my can,pipe to get all the water out,
BUT she fired right up, ya SKI DOO, and we drove her home..

GRD

Reaction score
Must have been happy when it fired up!

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
last one just a few random shots!!!!
one at the end for the Boss man RKnight

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Must have been happy when it fired up!

happy to see her fire up or else we would have to call the HELI back out...
not so clean in there lots of sand....
gonna tear it right down just to be sure she s good for bnext year!!!
well I think that was my final RIP for 2008 so hope everyone enjoys some pics and now ya KNOW HOW WE ROLL!!!! it aint pretty but we always have the MOST FUN!!!:d

p.s. that Turbo Nytro is from Inveremere MC turbo and the guy loves it, he was also a DOO guy for many years...

p.s. I am selling a 2007 Summit X 159 800
Excelent shape, lady driven, wifes sled, never raced or abused, always stored indoors and trailered with a enclosed, dealer maintained, LMAO
$12900

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awsome pictures. Doos sink cause of the ported tracks, we have sunk 3 of them but learned nothing.... we just wind'em up faster before we hit the water.:d

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not the best way I know of to clean out the stuff under your motor but I bet your sled is clean now. Spring riding looks tough and wet

Top Bottom