Revy - May long weekend????

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am planning some good times on the hill. Gotta somehow keep amy out of the damn airport chutes though - any ideers fellas?

no s_x unless she listens to ya. :D My wife does this all the time to me - works like a charm - apparently she can hold out longer than 13 minutes (which was my personal best before I caved). Gotta run - got some vacuuming to do....

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ROLL CALL~!!!!!

Who's coming up to Revy this weekend? We're bringing shades, a relaxed attitude, lots of food, and maybe even some tunes on the hill!

Post here if you're coming up, let's hook up.

amyjane20
Pistonbroke
JohniT???
Shiznitt?

snow_farmer

Reaction score
would love to, i was actually gonna make it this year until i had to have major surgery on my wrist. now i'm chicken pecking and confined to a couch for the next 3 months. the only positive is atleast its not november or dec when i got it done. have a blast guys and get lots of pics.:beer::beer:

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ROLL CALL~!!!!!

Who's coming up to Revy this weekend? We're bringing shades, a relaxed attitude, lots of food, and maybe even some tunes on the hill!

amyjane20
Pistonbroke
JohniT???
Shiznitt?

This weekend is out - gotta fix the broken steering post for the 3rd time......otherwise I'd be there.

I'm in for the next weekend (23/24) but that will be it for me for the season I think. :( Its gonna be hard admitting to myself that another season is over..... :( Every year I break my own heart.

Shawn - we still on for a ride or what??!!! I still have 2 tanks of mixed fuel I gotta burn remember...?

drop the hammer

Reaction score
I'll be doing Revy May long. Riding friday and saturday. 5 of us on friday, 7 on saturday. staying at Days again, I'll have the armada with the floe 2 place. Heading up from Airdrie friday morning at 6ish am, have an open spot in the floe...carbon??

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ROLL CALL~!!!!!

amyjane20
Pistonbroke
Shiznitt <--- see? no question mark, ma!
Jimmy
drop the hammer+group

Should be fun! Look for a silver dodge with white bubble top 2-place, that's us!

Last edited:

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This weekend is out - gotta fix the broken steering post for the 3rd time......otherwise I'd be there.

I'm in for the next weekend (23/24) but that will be it for me for the season I think. :( Its gonna be hard admitting to myself that another season is over..... :( Every year I break my own heart.

Shawn - we still on for a ride or what??!!! I still have 2 tanks of mixed fuel I gotta burn remember...?

Awww, sorry to hear that! I hope you get out next weekend. I think this is our final weekend, unless the I can talk Cale into going one more time... :devildancing:

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awww, sorry to hear that! I hope you get out next weekend. I think this is our final weekend, unless the I can talk Cale into going one more time... :devildancing:

Yeah, would love too. I have my back up I could ride but didn't get enough days on it this year to fully work it in - would like to work it in some more but would prefer to have both sleds there when I do in case something goes wrong...... I guess I already promised my sister-in-law that I would help her move on the 23rd (don't remember promising that :confused:) so I think I'm going to have to do a Fri/Sat thing maybe. Wedding on the 30th and then its time to pull the motors apart and rebuild before the snow comes again. :D

You guys have fun and play safe out there this weekend!

Take the sunscreen!!

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll be doing Revy May long. Riding friday and saturday. 5 of us on friday, 7 on saturday. staying at Days again, I'll have the armada with the floe 2 place. Heading up from Airdrie friday morning at 6ish am, have an open spot in the floe...carbon??

would love to! waiting on 2 screws,that may screw my weekend.:d if there here to day Im there:d would say keystone would be good snow was there on tues.and it was winter still there!

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You bet! I'll give you a call after the weekend and we will figure something out - I'll burn some vacation days if I have to. If I have time I'll check Morrisey out but with the weather Fernie is going to get over the weekend I think it will be done.

shiznitt100

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we broke trail past the big parking lot up kirkup, so we staged just before the bridge. was lots of snow on the trail i would say just after the bridge by the end of the month. other wise the trail was really good no bare spots. snow was great up top, some stuff sticking up but lots of snow still

shiznitt100

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
also wanted to put a special thanks to the smokey bear campground owners for letting us use his shop to repair the torn off steering post. was great of them, very nice people will defenily be stopping by there again. again thanks for all the help

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You bet! I'll give you a call after the weekend and we will figure something out - I'll burn some vacation days if I have to. If I have time I'll check Morrisey out but with the weather Fernie is going to get over the weekend I think it will be done.

You have a PM!

Top Bottom