Revy March 6 and 7

skibeadoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:dRode Revy with Westcountry on the weekend. Snow was set up good. But still enjoyed it all. here is a few pics. Almost cancelled the trip from outside sources saying not to go. ENJOY THE PICS! :d:d:beer::)

Attachments

• IMG_0774.jpg
    IMG_0774.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_0802.jpg
    IMG_0802.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_0792.jpg
    IMG_0792.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0012.jpg
    IMG_0012.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 64

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:dRode Revy with Westcountry on the weekend. Snow was set up good. But still enjoyed it all. here is a few pics. Almost cancelled the trip from outside sources saying not to go. ENJOY THE PICS! :d:d:beer::)

yeah i kinda find it amazing how all the people comment by driving they can tell snow conditions

great looking pics looks like a blast

snow4u

Reaction score
Thanks for the post.We are going to Glacier House March 18 for a trip of a lifetime.Hope we get new snow and can try the powder. Snow in Atlantic Canada I am told is not the same,looking forward to the trip.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WHAT? You trumped me again??? I was in Revy all weekend and we had to go FAAAAAR to find old snow masquerading as "freshies"... Where did you find it???

SLEDHEAD 900RMK

Reaction score
Was at Revy Last weekend. And found lots of fresh in Turtle and Eagles Pass by going threw Turtle,:d Rode there for two days.:cool:

skibeadoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know I was hoping when i put these up that you would not see and feel that you were trumped. Heres you you finding some even better snow on your next trip. :beer::beer::beer::beer:

WHAT? You trumped me again??? I was in Revy all weekend and we had to go FAAAAAR to find old snow masquerading as "freshies"... Where did you find it???

oopow

Reaction score
That looks like keystone cabin or paint lake ..... How was/is the trail from the parking lot?

Top Bottom