Revy June 26

MotleyOne

Reaction score
Been up to Revy 2 time in the last 3 weeks. Hit Boulder first time and there was 5 feet of snow up top still. We went the week before Blaze and the boys went nuts up there. Jason (XP guy) and I went up to Keystone last Thursday. Had to drive up to 5700 feet, we drove 1/2 km short of the last cut block. Rode up above 1/2 km of rough stuff then hit the snow. There was probably 3 feet at the top. It was cool up top (4 C) that day so the snow was not that soft but good enough for the final test run on the T-Nytro before the summer mods begin. Boulder looked like maybe a week or 2 left.

Motleyone

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
PICS LOOK AWESOME!!! YA, BOYS IN SICAMOUS AND ENDERBY FIGURE THERE IS STILL A GOOD 2 OR 3 WEEKS LEFT IN SLEDDIN' UP TOP.... LOOKS LIKE YA STILL HAD FUN UP THERE!!! I'M SNOW ENVIOUS........... SUMMER SUCKS!!! :beer::d:beer:

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SNOWANDMUD.COM Jason,
still look n good up there. we will have to hook up next season fo sho!:d
how did the t-nytro run?
you will have to show me around your home town area next year.

MotleyOne

Reaction score
Welcome to SNOWANDMUD.COM Jason,
still look n good up there. we will have to hook up next season fo sho!:d
how did the t-nytro run?
you will have to show me around your home town area next year.

Hey Johni,

I appreciate the welcome. The Nytro ran real strong but not strong enough. I am takin it down to have carillos and JEs put it and bigger injectors. Should be pushin 300 hp at 18-20 lbs boost. We definately need to hook up next year. Now that I have a few ridin buddies up there I am sure I will be up once a month or so. It's nice getting back up home. I am from Grande Prairie originally.

Talk to you later.

Kevin

Top Bottom