Revy January Reports

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
We got 55 cm. of snow overnight. Heres my truck with what fell from yesterday 3p.m. till 5 a.m. this morn :eek:
Hwys are closed both ways still and snowfall warning continues. Supposed to get another 20-30 cm. by tomorrow aft. :eek:
Just got home from work neighbour says if he catches me doing any more snow dancing he`s gonna break my legs. :d
Guys went up Boulder to clean out the chimney so we will know how much snow is measuring on Herbie`s pole later today and just how much fresh there is.
If you can make to to town bring snorkels.
Remember Avalance Awareness Day is this Sat. Jan. 10 10-2 at Boulder, see you there.

Jan. 2008 001.jpg

GRD

Reaction score
That would be nice... Hi boss, I am snowed in at Revy... See you in a couple days!:d

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why oh why did i move away.god that pic hurts! Yeah so thumb warming!

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Sorry to tell you now that it did rain right up to the top this aft. There is 3 1/2 ft of fresh wet heavy snow. This snowfall should have fixed the landmines and filled in the creeks though and I hear the willows are gone. More snow in the forecast and I`ll keep doing the dance where the neighbour can`t see me. ;)

dakinns

Reaction score
Heading out Friday night for some deep revy goodness. Can't wait to try out the new sled.

JR1

Reaction score
That was yesterday Jan 7th??
How much snow do you guys think that there is at the cabin?
I've been trying to line the boys up locally here for a Revy rip for two weeks.
I think we might have it hammered out for this weekend

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
There has got to be over 11 ft. at cabin now. There is an extension for the measuring pole but it hasn`t been put up yet, soon. The snow is still good up top from what guys were saying this morning. Another snowfall warning today another 20 cm. expected. Lots of stuff sloughing up there though guys, even onto trails.
Roly and Leonard fixed the chimney, thank you!!!!!!
Avalanche Awareness Day Sat. Jan. 10 10-2 Boulder. See you there.

Mtsledder

Reaction score
I was in Revy on the 5, 6, and 7. Stayed at the Glacier House and road Frsiby and Boulder and go really stuck! I couldn't believe the amount of snow that was up there!!! Awesome riding and I will be back next year!!

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
There was 10 ft. of snow at the Boulder cabin on Sat. Herbie has put on the extension now, lets hope he has to add the next one also. Three steps left up to porch on the backside of the cabin.

Jan. 2008 avy day 003.jpg

Top Bottom