Revy Club`s Full Moon Rides

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
So we`ve had so much fun doing the rides for the last 2 yrs. we are going to continue with them again this season. Nice way to meet other club members and bring the family out for a ride.
If you are planning on attending please shoot me a p.m. so I can shop accordingly.
Dec. 12 Fri.
Jan. 10 Sat.
Feb. 7 Sat.
Sorry no ride in Mar. too busy
Apr. 11 Sat.
May 9 Sat.
Most of the rides are up Boulder, easier to cook and clean up. Harley Squirel Nutz shows us around and hmichel is our astronomer. Dinner is free for Revy club members but others are welcome to join us, just bring something to share. We usually meet around 6:30 at the cabin and dinner is at 7. Please let me know if you plan on attending!!!!!!!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
so we`ve had so much fun doing the rides for the last 2 yrs. We are going to continue with them again this season. Nice way to meet other club members and bring the family out for a ride.
If you are planning on attending please shoot me a p.m. So i can shop accordingly.
Dec. 12 fri.
Jan. 10 sat.
Feb. 7 sat.
Sorry no ride in mar. Too busy
apr. 11 sat.
May 9 sat.
Most of the rides are up boulder, easier to cook and clean up. Harley squirel nutz shows us around and hmichel is our astronomer. Dinner is free for revy club members but others are welcome to join us, just bring something to share. Please let me know if you plan on attending!!!!!!!

be sure to post some pics of the "full moons"........ Lol

Top Bottom