Revy and yellowstone trips

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Please see below note from Glen Colbert. Glen is a Trailblazer member who runs sled tours for Rocky Mountain Tours.

They've got some space left on 2 upcoming sled tours.... Yellowstone (Feb 1) & Revy (Mar 20).

Anyone intersted.... Please contact Glen Colbert @ gcolbert@telus.net or call 780-986-1372.

Just wondered if you could pass this message on to the members of the snow mobile club, that we have 8 seats left on the Tour to Yellowstone from February 1 to February 9th, 2008. The price of this tour is $1,499.90 tax in.
We also have 10 seats left on the Dale Gunderson Memorial Tour to Revelstoke on March 20 to March 23, 2008. The price of this tour is $726.10 tax in .

I would appreciate it if you could let me know as soon as possible if you have any interested members that would like to go on either one of these trips.

My phone number is 780 - 986-1372 and either talk to myself or Val.

badmonkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
great fun that trip to yellowstone, and its pretty had to beat that price. going again this year with the wife. last year we came back and we bought 2 new sleds she enjoyed it so much. wonder what I'll be able to buy this year after the trip???

come on someone dust off your wallet and take the wife to yellowstone, might be worth it for you.

TTRC

Reaction score
Please see below note from Glen Colbert. Glen is a Trailblazer member who runs sled tours for Rocky Mountain Tours.

They've got some space left on 2 upcoming sled tours.... Yellowstone (Feb 1) & Revy (Mar 20).

Anyone intersted.... Please contact Glen Colbert @ gcolbert@telus.net or call 780-986-1372.

Just wondered if you could pass this message on to the members of the snow mobile club, that we have 8 seats left on the Tour to Yellowstone from February 1 to February 9th, 2008. The price of this tour is $1,499.90 tax in.
We also have 10 seats left on the Dale Gunderson Memorial Tour to Revelstoke on March 20 to March 23, 2008. The price of this tour is $726.10 tax in .

I would appreciate it if you could let me know as soon as possible if you have any interested members that would like to go on either one of these trips.

My phone number is 780 - 986-1372 and either talk to myself or Val.
Hello there, Info on that Westyellowstone trip, WE have been doing that trip every two years, based on group rate, U drive, your own truck/trailer . 8 days of riding and accomadations for $ 750.00 us. per couple ! We are leaving on Feb.14 2010. For those that are inertested, e-mail @ ndhoffman@shaw.caShaw Communications Inc. ? Digital Phone, Cable & High-Speed Internet

Top Bottom