planning a trip

tnt-salvage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well its the time of year again...... wifes birthday haha she is turning the BIG 25. so i am trying to plan a short notice trip for her/us last year we went to glacier house for my birthday and she really liked it. we got to meet and ride with corrisa yesterday and she told us she is coming back on the weekend of her b-day to revy. so im hoping it will work out good. i was planning on booking mount 7 but this will be a great time im sure.

so far its just me andf the wife. corrisa will be getting back to me after talking to her group and letting me know exact days they will be down here. i am un able to rent a cabin at glacier house with a hottub for fri and sat nights.. this is a must for my wife :) so the days i have picked or can book would be the 20th 21st 22nd

cabin sleeps seven people up to 3 couples and one single person. possibly get one or two more on air beds if need be.

price would be $103.70 taxes in per night per person. including breakfeast and 3 course dinner. this is based on a group of 7 people.

please feel free to send me a private message with any questions.

we would prefer couples for sure. as the wife really like the company of ladies on the hill.

not big drinkers, we dont drink very often or very much. no drugs either

thanks for reading hope to hear from some of you.

tyler

Top Bottom