Revy 2012/13

RevyG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
image.jpg image.jpg

What can I say? A picture is worth???? Deep April Pow in Revy! ( ya, that's my girl!!) what where you doing?

Last edited:

RevyG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

The Caribou closures came off yesterday and the sun came out! What a day! Up top 7am payed off, nothing, i repeat, nothing like being first!

always buried

Reaction score
I don't think we left we any for any one else !(actually I know new didn't!, made sure we didn't !) doesn't mean we are greedy people but just proper sledders !( had to test an compact, put tracks everywhere to make sure it was safe !)

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't think we left we any for any one else !(actually I know new didn't!, made sure we didn't !) doesn't mean we are greedy people but just proper sledders !( had to test an compact, put tracks everywhere to make sure it was safe !)

Looks like you guys did a darn good job of it to! Lol.

tater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
image.jpg image.jpg
Was a wicked day... We made sure whatever revyg and gang missed we shredded. But we made it to end of ridge before anyone else... Untracked forever!!!!! Love the face full of snow all day in mid April!!

RevyG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Another great day, surprised me how much fresh we found, visibility was in and out but overall another fun day in Revy. Happy Holidays

Top Bottom