Revelstoke Videos

canadian madman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, just wanted to share a video of our trip just before christmas...snow wasn't the best (they got 3ft in the few days after we left of course...figures) but it was good enough to break in the new machines...new summit X 163 for my buddy John and a new proclimb snopro 162 for me....both are 800's...4 days of riding (Boulder, Frisby, Sale, Keystone)...first ride for both of us in over a year so we were still shaking the rust off!!

You will have to forgive my editing skills...a few issues but i got tired of trying to fix them...both links are the same video....one with music and one without so you can choose for yourself which one to watch...make sure you click the higher quality once they start...don't want all the money spent on the HD cams to be wasted ;)

WITH MUSIC

WITHOUT MUSIC

Please feel free to add more vids to this thread - easier for everyone if they're all in one place

canadian madman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
almost 150 views and no sarcastic comments about some of our lame ass riding yet...i'm a little disapponted...i thought there would be more smart asses on this site :)

it's amazing....you feel like a superstar in the moment....but watching yourself on video is very humbling....for both sex and snow....i will never look at myself the same ;)

capt. crunch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you asked for it " Wow, you guys really suck " ......JK;)
I think nobody made through 12 mins of helmet cam footy with marginal snow conditions.
I tapped out at 3:30

Top Bottom