Revelstoke Today

Mtn-guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am in Revy right now and this is the best I have ever seen, I got stuck going down hill today. The powder is bottomless and it has started snowing hard again so there will be no tracks tomorrow. I just thought i would update in case anyone was wondering. I will have pics hopefully tomorrow, i forgot my cord. Later

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading to Golden monday morn ,sledding 1/2 day,then on to Revy tues , wed. Does anyone have snow ,weather updates. Plan on Boulder and Frisby "staying at Glacier House" . Throttle is your friend

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
OVERKILL 19, please post the conditions in Golden when you can. We are riding Silent Pass this weekend and are looking for an update on the conditions. Much Appreciated!:)

Heading to Golden monday morn ,sledding 1/2 day,then on to Revy tues , wed. Does anyone have snow ,weather updates. Plan on Boulder and Frisby "staying at Glacier House" . Throttle is your friend

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quartz creek socked in. not tons of snow but when you cant see 15 feet in front of you its tough going . Revy was the same lots of fresh snow and fog. On tues first one's up the trail ,in a 2 feet of snow . It was trail by brail,stayed in the trees .Wed very warm, snow was heavy still managed to get stuck. Good trip lots of fun just had to stay down low .Went up top could barly see you ski tips,if the tracks I was following drove off a cliff I probably would have too,thats how foggy it was. East of Golden was closed for awile due to avalanche across road .It was +3 to +9 all the way home so big snow load ,watch the avalanche warning it was amazing how it changed over night. Sorry for the long winded report.

Top Bottom