Revelstoke Snowmobile Club Memberships 2010/2011 Season

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
We set the rates at our 1st general meeting last night.

Due to the club having to pay H.S.T. on a membership now the rates have increased. The Club will also be paying the SRS $5 more for grooming and the BCSF will also get $5 more. The additonal $4.60 will go to fund future projects improving/building emergency shelters, that well is dry now. ;)

Singles $130
Family $180 (2 sets of stickers, same household)
Child $30 (16 yrs. of age and under can be added to a family membership)
Senior $75
non-rider $10

You will be getting your first newsletter of the season soon. There will be a renewal form attatched with the new rates.
The Club only accepts cheques or money orders, sorry no pay pal or credit cards.
The form can also be found here, rates will be updated soon.
Revelstoke Snowmobile Club - Welcome!

Ron will let us know the local business`s here in Revelstoke that will once again help us sell memberships for your convenience.

BRP is also running the Million $ Support Program this season. Memberships purchased befor Nov. 15 will be eligable for a $10 donation to the Club from BRP. Forms must be filled out, you will start to see them in the mail soon, fill them out and submit with you payment. Also this yr. any club selling 150 memberships (the maximum) before the date will also be entered to win a snowmobile that can be used by the winning club as a fund raising project.
The forms must also be signed and a numbered by a BRP dealer this yr.

Have a great season everyone, play safe up there.

Last edited:

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Newsletter went out tonight. Thanks Ron

Memberships are now available at Rough Country and The Sled Shed (thanks guys and gals :d)

Anyone who purchases their membership by Dec. 15th will be entered into a draw to win a snowmobile suit
by Choko Design Inc. There will be two (2) winners, each of which will get to choose the size and colour of
their suit (includes jacket, pants & gloves).

The Revelstoke Snowmobile Club will unfortunately will not be at the SnowShows in Edmonton or Calgary this year. We had hoped to be there but with no new information from government regarding the proposed new closures, we did not design a
new booth as planned. We will combine this years budget for the shows with next years and put on a good
display full of information about the Revelstoke area. Herb Shaede will be there in the BC Snowmobile Federation
booth and will have club memberships on sale as well. We will definitely miss seeing our friends and
talking to you but will see you through the course of the winter. We hope you can appreciate the reasons for
the membership rate increases this year and will continue to support us.

Last edited:

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
No, sorry, but if you print off the forms and send them back to the Club in the next 2 wks., we`ll get a $10 donation from BRP and you`ll have your membership decals before it`s time to ride.

dbar7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when becoming a member do you still have to pay for your trail fee's at boulder and frisby each time you ride? or what do you all get when you become a member?

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
when becoming a member do you still have to pay for your trail fee's at boulder and frisby each time you ride? or what do you all get when you become a member?

Your membership into the Revelstoke Snowmobile Club includes a membership into the BC Snowmobile Federation. As well you will receive a free subscription to SnowRiders West Magazine and a monthly club newsletter via email if we have your address or by regular mail. As well the newsletter will be posted on the RSC website. With your membership you also receive the yearly Trail Pass enabling you to access the managed trails on Boulder and Frisby without paying a daily fee. A substantial part of your membership money does go to the Snowmobile Revelstoke Society for grooming purposes.

Daily trail pass fees will continue to be $20 this season.

Herb will be at the Edmonton Snow Show in the B.C. Snowmobile Federation booth and will have Revy memberships available.

dbar7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks powder puff ill be getting my membership next month.... where in revelstoke can I pick one up?

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No, sorry, but if you print off the forms and send them back to the Club in the next 2 wks., we`ll get a $10 donation from BRP and you`ll have your membership decals before it`s time to ride.

Is it okay if we use you 2009/2010 form? That's the only one I found online and I wasn't sure if it makes any difference. I'd like to buy a membership before the BRP deal expires.:beer:

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Remember you can stop in and see Herb a the British Columbia Snowmobile Federation booth at the Edmonton show to pick up your Revy Membership.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
We are at 100 now, we have until Nov. 15 to reach 150 for the maximum BRP donation.
I`ll be at the Saskatoon show this comming wknd. at the Snowmobile Revelstoke Society`s booth with my membership book if you want to stop by.

Mighty Mouse

Reaction score
Does Revelstoke and Golden have any reciprocal agreements for buying sled memberships and using the other's groomed riding areas?

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Does Revelstoke and Golden have any reciprocal agreements for buying sled memberships and using the other's groomed riding areas?

Kind of, they are both BCSF clubs, if your a member in Golden and would like to purchase a Revy membership we would deduct the $35 BCSF portion off the cost, or if you show proof of your Golden membership you can get $5 off the price of your Revy daily pass.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

It's vise versa too. I've got a Revy membership and I get $5 off at Golden for a day pass. :beer:

dbar7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey powderpuff.. Im a revelstoke member I had my sticker on my sled but it seemed to have fallen off.. so i was wondering if there is any place i can get another sticker or what do i do to wave my trail fee?

Top Bottom