Revelstoke riding area updates 2019/2020

Jorg Jorgenson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dang that sucks we were getting pretty comfortable the last couple years and not even locking the sleds to the decks.... Have to pull the locks out I guess.

Our group is pretty religious with locking up all our stuff every night, no matter where we are riding. It's a sad way to look at it, but there is always someone else who is less secure than us in the parking lot that makes for an easier target. Although if a thief wants something bad enough, they will take it no matter what.

I seem to recall a video from a few years back where a sled got unhooked from a deck and pulled right over the cab of the truck (since it was backed up onto a driveway) & down over the hood for them to drag away? Am I going crazy or does anyone else remember seeing this on the news?

Insurance is a must.

Last edited:

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jesus, asshat driving an 80K truck has to steal someone’s stuff? Unless the truck is stolen as well I guess.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our group is pretty religious with locking up all our stuff every night, no matter where we are riding. It's a sad way to look at it, but there is always someone else who is less secure than us in the parking lot that makes for an easier target. Although if a thief wants something bad enough, they will take it no matter what.

I seem to recall a video from a few years back where a sled got unhooked from a deck and pulled right over the cab of the truck (since it was backed up onto a driveway) & down over the hood for them to drag away? Am I going crazy or does anyone else remember seeing this on the news?

Insurance is a must.
That was in g. P yup, crazy meth heads lmfao, don't give one chit at all

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lock up your chit. there is lots of snow in the forcast!
we got a dump last night but fat chance of any of you guys getting here. As soon as the road opens another semi is in the ditch or spun out causing another closure. Avalanche shoots are happening or forecast. Stay safe ,it’s really treacherous out there.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we got a dump last night but fat chance of any of you guys getting here. As soon as the road opens another semi is in the ditch or spun out causing another closure. Avalanche shoots are happening or forecast. Stay safe ,it’s really treacherous out there.

I come down for a month or more at a time, so I take my time on the way out.

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
55457774-ABDE-457C-B6E3-5A941075F3DF.jpeg Here is what to expect near Revy for the next few days

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
30-60 cm predicted starting tonight for Revelstoke . Stay safe!

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HWY 1 between Revelstoke and Golden closed at 4 am until 1 pm today . Check Drive BC for updates before you head this way to avoid spending time in a lineup.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got to Revy last night at 1 am. Roads pretty were good. 6.5hrs from edm to Revy with 30’ trailer and no pee stops

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You’re lucky you came when you did as the highway is closed both sides of Revy now.

canuck5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
baddac88a0e9255d904cbf0a9b21afb7.jpg
a7b01b2a6e404706f8470e812a63162f.jpg

Pics are from yesterday and Wednesday snow was already unreal. It will be at a whole other level of awesome after this storm comes through bottomless will be an understatement. I pushed fresh tracks up the videamen 1.5 feet easily On Wednesday.

Top Bottom