Revelstoke riding area updates 2019/2020

foghorn

Reaction score
Parking at Boulder was at 3km. Anywhere around the Kirkup split.
Some guys went farther up and some rode from the bottom. I think the bottom snow has melted though.

Thanks for the parking update

Doo2015

Reaction score
How is the snowfall right now compared to average years? Flat lander here hoping there is enough to make a trip before xmas without running a huge risk on landmines.

d8grandpa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow now is around average, but even if some ares are low a lot can happen between now and xmas.

HODGE

Reaction score
Is there room to turn and 32ft inclosed trailer around on the trail at the kirkup split or further up??

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there room to turn and 32ft inclosed trailer around on the trail at the kirkup split or further up??
Go find out and take the chance of having to back down lmfao

Unless your first ones up there, if anyone is parked there I. D say no room to turn unless ya got a 2 place to hand bomb

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go find out and take the chance of having to back down lmfao

Unless your first ones up there, if anyone is parked there I. D say no room to turn unless ya got a 2 place to hand bomb

When was the last time you were up there? There's parking in the gravel pit for 4 or 5 trailers also last fall they cleared a spot around the corner that can handle another 6 or 7 trailers.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When was the last time you were up there? There's parking in the gravel pit for 4 or 5 trailers also last fall they cleared a spot around the corner that can handle another 6 or 7 trailers.
Haven't had to park at 3km the last few years

But still taking a chance driving up with a 32 foot trailer and 20 ish foot truck, and it being full or some dork parked like a tool so there is no turn around

That's what I was getting at, it's early season for pitty sakes, not 6 place trailer season

And yes I totally understand the 6 place trailer Idea and use, but no snow down low and it is what it is

Tyson Gullett

Reaction score
Should be good might have to jack knife it and unhook turn around then get hooked back up. Always lots of helpful people willing to give a hand.

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should be good might have to jack knife it and unhook turn around then get hooked back up. Always lots of helpful people willing to give a hand.
Ya, probably not. If you drag a 6 place trailer up a one way road after being told it isn't a good idea, no way are there guys really wanting to "lend a hand". Need to learn the hard way I guess.

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
B287D3A5-D4F8-4107-8745-382EFACB9960.jpg

We found fresh lines all day. Snow is good near the cabin trees and worse/wind blown the further we went back in the alpine.

There is snow, not much but there is coverage to park a trailer at the main lot and ride up at Boulder. Heard the snow was way better at Keystone.

HODGE

Reaction score
Ya, probably not. If you drag a 6 place trailer up a one way road after being told it isn't a good idea, no way are there guys really wanting to "lend a hand". Need to learn the hard way I guess.

Ive got brand new MT tires ill get up there no problem. thanks for the info

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
We found fresh lines all day. Snow is good near the cabin trees and worse/wind blown the further we went back in the alpine.

There is snow, not much but there is coverage to park a trailer at the main lot and ride up at Boulder. Heard the snow was way better at Keystone.

Keystone......?????
What and where would that be located. LOL!
Like "Highway Thru Hell." DECENT JIMMY, DECENT!

keystone.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom