Revelstoke fully booked

Maverick800XRS

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just got off the phone with Hillcrest, Days Inn, The Regent, Super 8, Canyon motor inn, Sandman & Wayside, Gate way and a few others (forgot name) the town is fully booked for the 13-16 .... Why o why didn't i do this a month ago !!! haha o well looks like ill be heading somewhere else for my long weekend. *Curses the skiers / boarders* one place i called said o we have a buncha Heli skiers comming just like AHHHHHHH !!!!

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I somehow managed to get the last room @ the Revy Lodge. She said she has a bus tour coming in on friday for the weekend (skiers), and another coming on sunday night for the week. BULLS**T

Last edited by a moderator:

shiznitt100

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey call that place dobir stayed in he really knows how to treat sledders lol lol.
i hear that place is for sale now 5 million

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just got off the phone with Hillcrest, Days Inn, The Regent, Super 8, Canyon motor inn, Sandman & Wayside, Gate way and a few others (forgot name) the town is fully booked for the 13-16 .... Why o why didn't i do this a month ago !!! haha o well looks like ill be heading somewhere else for my long weekend. *Curses the skiers / boarders* one place i called said o we have a buncha Heli skiers comming just like AHHHHHHH !!!!

have you tried the bed and breakfasts around revy

Maverick800XRS

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im not a huge fan of the Monashee Lodge, stayed there one time and i got 5 spiders bites on my neck and shoulder ... still have light scars 3 years later. Baseboard heaters ... not much room to hang stuff... i dunno, i guess id stay there with the way revy is looking now, but it's usually full before the Days Inn. I do really like the people that own it though.

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you check the Frontier? That dump always seems to have rooms, only the most desperate of the desperate go there.

gypsy_rider

Reaction score
Hey,
I just was talking with Peaks Lodge, and they have had some last minute cancellations, i dont know if they have lots left but the girl on the phone said that they had a few rooms available, might be worth looking into...250-837-2125

snow_farmer

Reaction score
I had the same problem last week, called every hotel I could think of and finally got one of the last if not the last room at the Canyon Motor Inn. Never stayed there so hopefully its ok.

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im not a huge fan of the Monashee Lodge, stayed there one time and i got 5 spiders bites on my neck and shoulder ... still have light scars 3 years later. Baseboard heaters ... not much room to hang stuff... i dunno, i guess id stay there with the way revy is looking now, but it's usually full before the Days Inn. I do really like the people that own it though.
It ain't the hilton but been staying there for 3 years in a row now and never had a bite. Still have baseboard heaters and hot showers, its the hospitality that counts and walking in the front door and having a good friendly feeling. I would try staying there again, very clean and great continental breaky.

Top Bottom