Revalve in Alberta.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Nexxtech in Sherwood Park used to do Shock revalving, not even sure if they are still around though.

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nextech is still around. I pm'd the numbers to him. Deal with them every year. Good guys.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy cow you can darn near buy a full set of raptors for the price of the enzo package! And then you have the option of pulling them off and putting them on the next sled.

aderry

Reaction score
Holy cow you can darn near buy a full set of raptors for the price of the enzo package! And then you have the option of pulling them off and putting them on the next sled.

I agree, I think Enzo is a little overpriced for what you get. I talked to Ian at monster and he could do something similar for a lot less. And takes stock shocks on trade.

Dooitorbust

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I actually have a full set of Raptors on my XP with one season on them that will be for sale shortly. I would put them in my T3 but obviously they won't fit.
I thought Enzo was fairly pricey too, but I just wanted to see what options were out there. Heard lots of good things about re-valving, and the Raptors perform great, not to mention Jake at Raptor provides exceptional customer service.

wilfort 85

Reaction score
The advantage of ENZO is that the shocks re-valved to a setting that fits your riding style. If you are an aggressive rider who hits the bumps really hard the re-valving is stiffer than a less aggressive rider who wants a more plush ride.

ENZO also changes the springs for the riders weight. The major issue with the stock springs are they are too light for the majority of the riders. I am only 150lbs and I get stiffer springs. Raptors don't have a spring rate option so they have set their springs for the average riders similar to what BRP does with their stock springs.

I have had guys who have rode my sleds and can not believe the difference between their stock or Raptor shocks to the ENZO re-valving. That rough trail at the end of the day is not nearly as rough anymore as all four shocks are set-up to work together with ENZO.

Clay911

Reaction score
Completely Agree, raptors are good shocks but when you have to buy them and then get them valved for your weight your into them for alot of money. And once you have rode a sled with shocks set up just for you and your riding style its hard to ride generic setup shocks.

Dooitorbust

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dono fellas, I felt I had my Raptors set up pretty well, and at 250 before gear it was everything i could do bottom them out. I could fly down the rough trail at the end of a hard day better then I ever could with stockers and not have my arms and legs turn to jelly.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't you order raptors sprung and valves to your weight??

There is no denying that a good set of shocks will improve the ride quality, any choice will be a great one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Biggs456

Reaction score
Website
www.raptorshocks.com
Been following this thread for a few days. Couple of things to note here on the Raptors.

Raptor shocks are 100% customize-able to your riding style.

The truth of the matter is most guys don't even use the full range of adjustability of our primary valve code setups we have for each shock. The difference in our shock design from other shocks is the amount of adjustability we offer out of the box. It is about 250% more than other stuff out there. Guys that ride our shocks notice differences after one knob adjustment as they tune.

We send tuning instructions with every set of shocks we sell and Jake's personal phone number is included in that if there are any questions.

We do offer a couple of spring options depending on your riding style.

It's clear that Enzo does great work and we are not here to deny that at all. We just didn't want to have any misconceptions about our stuff spreading in regards to tune-ability and options.

maximum1

Reaction score
Do the raptors have hi and low compresson adjustment and rebound adjustment? If they do would be interested in set.

Top Bottom