Where to buy enclosed trailer accessories

dukabor

Reaction score
Can’t really find anything via the search, but looking to finish some outfitting with things like fold down benches and some cabinets…. Where is everyone finding their stuff?

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
see link below with prices from AD

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well thats slightly concerning
What are you looking for? I believe Red Deer RV may be a DSW dealer, as they carry some stuff for sled trailers. they have done tons of sled trailer build's, and should have access to most things. I don't think they carry a lot of those items, so they need to be ordered.

Last edited:

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya, I think the Red Deer Allan Dale carried a bit of inventory in the past as the owner of DSW was an old AD employee.

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Call GT Performance in SASK thats where i got mine they ship no prob and have lots of stock

Attachments

• TRAILER10.jpg
    TRAILER10.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 133
  • TRAILER8.jpg
    TRAILER8.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 120
  • TRAILER9.jpg
    TRAILER9.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 126
  • trailer15.jpg
    trailer15.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 119

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can’t really find anything via the search, but looking to finish some outfitting with things like fold down benches and some cabinets…. Where is everyone finding their stuff?
DSW is super nice.. be at the sled show early as they will have stock for benches, wall storage, hooks etc. at the Alan Dale booth. For cabinets like Chrisco mentioned GTP or Factory Outlet trailers in Aldersyde.

BEL

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
DSW is super nice.. be at the sled show early as they will have stock for benches, wall storage, hooks etc. at the Alan Dale booth. For cabinets like Chrisco mentioned GTP or Factory Outlet trailers in Aldersyde.
Didn't see Allan Dale on the exhibitors list this year, but yes, they used to bring stuff like that in every show.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Didn't see Allan Dale on the exhibitors list this year, but yes, they used to bring stuff like that in every show.
from what I know, the Edmonton branch has had MAJOR staff turnover again this year, very common in that industry.

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank you I stand corrected … 3-4 weeks ago they were on list now gone.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Flamann still sell superclamps and accessories?
A while back when I did my trailer but Flamann was the cheapest and everything still good.

Top Bottom