Rev or XP???

BruteCamo

Reaction score
Looking to pick up a newer sled. Ridden both, the Rev was an easy adjustment while the XP will take some getting used too. The XP seems to get up on top of the snow easier, the REV feels stronger like it will take a little more abuse jumping and rippin down beat up trails. Anybody have any suggestions to make my decision a little easier? Tough to beat the deals on XP's right now!

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just switch from a 2008 polaris to a XP it is different but with time I think it will be good, a better and smoother ride than my Polaris. My brother went from a rev to a XP and likes it. Cheers.

tfitz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well a couple of my buddies have 2004-2007 Revs and I have a 2008 XP with a 154 track on it, and it is a completly different machine then the revs, I love my XP and All my buddies like it when they are riding it, but hate it when they are trying to highmark it. I personally would go with a XP.

Also the rev is the old chasis so if you think of resale down the road I would forsure go with the XP, cause people generally want the newer design

Just my 2 cents

Mister Bee

Reaction score
I would go with the XP. I have one and love it. It's extremely easy to handle, lighter than the rev and it has a lot more leg room which makes it a lot more comfortable to ride when either sitting or standing.

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just picked up an 09 Everest today. Took it for a little rip to early to tell had an 06 rev before and loved it. the price was right on the everest. 9995.00 before tax.13 year old boy is happy gets to move up from the 99x to the 06 800.

rmksledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im in the same situation right now.. just with polaris. i like my 98 indy but i kow its time to upgrade but i really like how solid the old ones are and can take the jumps and the odd tree that jumps out at me lol i have rode a dragon and they are much easyer to throw around... just thought i would through in my 2 cents to help you out

Top Bottom