Rev Arc ramp on lifted truck?

347strokin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone use one of these on a lifted rig? I recently went from a 4.5" lift on 35's to a an 8" lift on 38's on the new truck.

I'll be getting a sled deck but not until next year. So for this year I'm looking into ramp options.

I know the Rev Arc ramp angle will be quite steep on my truck but it has the traction bar. Might be a lot of stress on the tail gate though.

Any other ideas? Might just have to look into a fab shop to build me one.

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might have to get an extension. Why did you build the truck so big if you plan on hauling ****?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

347strokin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No probs loading a sled deck on her. But just not in the plans to buy one this year. I cheaped out and picked up an X Deck 2 years ago and it fell apart pretty quick. So anyways, saving pennies for a Full Lotus.

So just looking for ramp options this year.

But I won't BS you, I just like the look and feel of driving a lifted truck. White Oaks and backwards hats are optional.

Last edited:

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No probs loading a sled deck on her. But just not in the plans to buy one this year. I cheaped out and picked up an X Deck 2 years ago and it fell apart pretty quick. So anyways, saving pennies for a Full Lotus.

So just looking for ramp options this year.

But I won't BS you, I just like the look and feel of driving a lifted truck. White Oaks and backwards hats are optional.

Just buy the full lotus 11' ramps and then when you buy the deck you dont need to buy the ramps....

347strokin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

347strokin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the input boys. Said screw it and getting a Full Lotus powder coated to match the truck. This year or next year, might as well just pull the trigger on the deck now instead of dicking around with a ramp.

talkinghamster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the input boys. Said screw it and getting a Full Lotus powder coated to match the truck. This year or next year, might as well just pull the trigger on the deck now instead of dicking around with a ramp.

post some pics when you get it installed..

truck sounds sweet

Top Bottom