Repercussions of just pinning it

WarrenG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Out for a great image.jpg ride this evening by myself so I was able to pin it on a lot of the trails and this poor little guy wasn't able to get out of the way quick enough :(. I didn't even notice at first because it's really wet and I was throwing mud everywhere. RIP little birdie!

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hit a deer at the jamboree,I had it pinned and he came out of the bush and t-boned me coming back from the big rock.Lots of blood ,I dont think he survived.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Halo lights and a led whip would warn animals and keep them off the trail

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nothing but fear stopped me from pinning it over a black wolf, I was inches from.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Giver!

What could go wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WarrenG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yikes I wouldn't want to run into a large mammal that could be messy. My only experience with that was mountainbiking when I was younger and coming down a pretty steep trail and when I came around a tree ran smack into a moose. He didn't look impressed at all so I just got back on my bike and gtfo of there! I'm glad he didn't try to retaliate!

Absledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya I think any large mammal would ruin your day. I was riding behind my brother and watched him do a matrix style dodge to avoid getting hit by a flying grouse. They aren't that big but I'm sure it wouldn't have felt very good to get hit by one in the face/neck at 80km/h.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was riding behind my brother and watched him do a matrix style dodge to avoid getting hit by a flying grouse. They aren't that big but I'm sure it wouldn't have felt very good to get hit by one in the face/neck at 80km/h.

I had a Kamikazee grouse try to eat the front wheel on my bike yesterday. He narrowly escaped, but he scared the crap out of me in the process.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not as big as your encounters but, a hornet inside the helmet stinging your ear at 80k is no fun!!

rebel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stung by the eye, thats always fun

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nothing like getting takin out by a duck exciting a ditch at duck speed. bud was laid up for over a week, one bad ugly multi coloured bruise. what could go wrong?

Top Bottom