REP.....give some and get some?

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Went back 3 pages and got all 10 shots here...............

Still hate it when someone else tells me a post isn't rep worthy and I have to spread it around. I guess they aren't really telling me it isn't rep worthy, just that I have to spread it around. Friggin' all-inclusive rules???????????

Rbrduk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
....(baseball scores, watching paint dry, numerical value of pi,)..... and I'm done....

Reactions: BEL

BEL

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Every 24 hrs. But can't rep the same peeps every day (must spread it around), or same post twice.

It was explained closer to the beginning of the thread.

Quick Cole Notes refresher: can only hand out 10 reps/24 hour period; must hand out rep to 20 other users before giving rep to same person again! The amount of rep you can pass out is directly proportional to the amount of rep you have received.

Oh, the amount of rep you can have maxes out, and you can no longer have a gold badge, as apparently they went the way of the Dodo Bird.

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quick Cole Notes refresher: can only hand out 10 reps/24 hour period; must hand out rep to 20 other users before giving rep to same person again! The amount of rep you can pass out is directly proportional to the amount of rep you have received.

Oh, the amount of rep you can have maxes out, and you can no longer have a gold badge, as apparently they went the way of the Dodo Bird.

So are you maxed out? I see a lot of guys with the same amount of rep.

Top Bottom