REP.....give some and get some?

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
The gun worked on Clode, nine, FastFarmer, Ricki Bobby, rebel, Summitric, Trollcat, 007sevens, AreWeThereYet, and 52weekbreak.

Had to pass it around before giving to Rbrduk, Rene G, gibsons, Bel, arff, Frankenytro, and Caper11.

I would have been really disappointed if I couldn't rep 007sevens for the blue pill post.

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just dolin out some more ....

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

BEL

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello rep fans, so, my experiment is complete!

Unless the rules are changed, or the site becomes further broken, you can only give rep to the same person after spreading it around to 20 other users. In other words, if you have a list of 21 users, and give out rep to them in the same order every time (assuming you are like me and are limited to 10 reps every 24 hour period) then you can simply repeat the cycle.

Based on that, in case you want to double check my methodology, the 10 who will get it from me tomorrow (in this exact order) are:

RonH, ferniesnow, 52weekbreak, rebel, Summitric, Caper11, AreWeThereYet, gibsons, Puba and TROLLCAT

And then on Friday: Mike270412, Trashy (which is where I today), arff, Bnorth, Cat401, Frankenytro, niner, imdoo'n, Clode and Stg2Suby

Saturday will start with: Rbrduk, and then back to RonH, etc.

My apologies to FastFarmer (who started all of this), polarice, 007sevens, Caper11, ReneG and any others who I try and rep in this thread, and I'll get back to you after completing Friday's run, it's just I couldn't rep you at the start because you had just had it when I was trying to figure out the cycle number.

Rep On!!!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Hello rep fans, so, my experiment is complete!

Unless the rules are changed, or the site becomes further broken, you can only give rep to the same person after spreading it around to 20 other users. In other words, if you have a list of 21 users, and give out rep to them in the same order every time (assuming you are like me and are limited to 10 reps every 24 hour period) then you can simply repeat the cycle.

Based on that, in case you want to double check my methodology, the 10 who will get it from me tomorrow (in this exact order) are:

RonH, ferniesnow, 52weekbreak, rebel, Summitric, Caper11, AreWeThereYet, gibsons, Puba and TROLLCAT

And then on Friday: Mike270412, Trashy (which is where I today), arff, Bnorth, Cat401, Frankenytro, niner, imdoo'n, Clode and Stg2Suby

Saturday will start with: Rbrduk, and then back to RonH, etc.

My apologies to FastFarmer (who started all of this), polarice, 007sevens, Caper11, ReneG and any others who I try and rep in this thread, and I'll get back to you after completing Friday's run, it's just I couldn't rep you at the start because you had just had it when I was trying to figure out the cycle number.

Rep On!!!

Holy crap Boyd, that is quite the experiment!! Good work.

Top Bottom