Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got 1....wtf, need to spread. Happy Halloween
tumblr_p50bq7Kx7L1trx6vro1_400.jpg

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you in the same league with another so called Canadian who had supposedly got "nice socks"?

As you and I know that is not a place to be!! We'd better move forward.

Big fan of cool socks Fernie...difference between me and the other guy is that I can’t sit and close my legs, I work 7 days a week actually making a difference for people each day, I’d give up my pay check so they can get theirs 100% of the time, no silver spoon, call a spade a spade and believe in giving people the straight goods even if it doesn’t get me “likes”, I think there is only two genders in the world, I’m totally cool with not being VIP, Mr Popular or the cool guy, I like cool stuff that burns gas, love big horsepower and don’t give two sh**s about people that oppress this country with a smile on their face. You’re a good dude Fernie, one of the coolest handshakes I’ve had the pleasure of being a part of, actually looked forward to it......but at the end of the day I like cool socks.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Big fan of cool socks Fernie...difference between me and the other guy is that I can’t sit and close my legs, I work 7 days a week actually making a difference for people each day, I’d give up my pay check so they can get theirs 100% of the time, no silver spoon, call a spade a spade and believe in giving people the straight goods even if it doesn’t get me “likes”, I think there is only two genders in the world, I’m totally cool with not being VIP, Mr Popular or the cool guy, I like cool stuff that burns gas, love big horsepower and don’t give two sh**s about people that oppress this country with a smile on their face. You’re a good dude Fernie, one of the coolest handshakes I’ve had the pleasure of being a part of, actually looked forward to it......but at the end of the day I like cool socks.

That's quite a post Jamie. I totally understand but I just had to rattle your chain a little bit! I hadn't met you before Mountain Mania but I had it figured out just how cool you are. A top notch dude and a step or two above most. It was an honour to meet you and it is A-okay if you like cool socks!!

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's quite a post Jamie. I totally understand but I just had to rattle your chain a little bit! I hadn't met you before Mountain Mania but I had it figured out just how cool you are. A top notch dude and a step or two above most. It was an honour to meet you and it is A-okay if you like cool socks!!

text has no emotion...if I was in front of you guaranteed you’d have been busting a gut laughing at me. Thanks boss, feeling is 100% mutual!

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd vote for that.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
White Oakleys?

Top Bottom