REP.....give some and get some?

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey uh I mentioned to my wife about the special cream thing to get rid of pregnancy stretch marks and now she wants to know what your wife used. Uh could you do me a solid and find out for her? Lol

Alright my man, here's the scoop. Other gents, if your misses or girlfriend or both is prego. Spend some mula and make sure she looks fine after that belly is gone. This chit worked wonders for my wifey. Pre pego (before she's a house) Trilastin Cream, this chit is the pricy stuff...like 90 fawkn bucks a jar. Post prego, Clarins day time and Bi-Oil night time. Gents these creams are worth every penny. After that belly is gone and she be all sexxy AF, your gonna knock her up again soooo go get these creams and repeat...your welcome!:)

Greg5658

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alright my man, here's the scoop. Other gents, if your misses or girlfriend or both is prego. Spend some mula and make sure she looks fine after that belly is gone. This chit worked wonders for my wifey. Pre pego (before she's a house) Trilastin Cream, this chit is the pricy stuff...like 90 fawkn bucks a jar. Post prego, Clarins day time and Bi-Oil night time. Gents these creams are worth every penny. After that belly is gone and she be all sexxy AF, your gonna knock her up again soooo go get these creams and repeat...your welcome!:)

Thanks man! I owe you!

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
image.jpeg

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

$90 isn’t expensive at all especially if it works

Top Bottom